Chapter 2

Kiro's Pov
Me and the guys met up at the 3DMG training forest which consist of fake wooden Titans and sime cushions or rubber on the fake Titans' napes. We've done this before back at our dimension beause Lui managed to created real version if this, so it will be a piece of cake.

"We can do this" Kaito said determined to pass putting streching his hand out.

"I know we can" Lui said putting his hand ontop if Kaito's

"Well, duh we can Lui invented this in our world" Tyler said oblivous and putting his hand on top of Lui's.

"Besides Kiro the fastest and strongest out of all of us" Vinx said putting her hand ontop of Tyler's.

"So, true" Jinx added putting her hand on top of Vinx's.

"Well, then let's do this" I said putting my hand ontop og Jinx's.

"Let's go!!" We shouted while putting our hands up in the air and getting into our positions.

"Who's going first?" Erwin asked and I stepped up.

"I'm Commander" I said with a sly smirk.

"Very well then" Erwin said and handed me the 3DM Gear.

I put on the 3DM Gear without any difficulties which resulted the other Cadets to stand there shock. I think that's because that there first try putting it on resulting to them falling or other consequences. I got into my position holding the blades like Levi's, waiting for the signal.

"Go!" Hanji shouted and I sped through the trees like lightning.

Tyler's Pov
I can't see Kiro, but I can see lightning which is Kiro's trail or body going fast as ever without using to much gas.

"I can't see her? Where is she?" Hanji asked and I chuckled.

"You see the lightning stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Hanji said.

"Well, that's Kiro's body going extremely fast" Kaito replied, leaving the Superiors and Cadets shocked.

Kiro then came back to us without breaking a sweat and had a stoic face on her face, but had a wittle little sly smirk there.

"How many Ki?" Lui asked.

"276" Kiro answered with a full smirk.

"Under 30 seconds!!" Eren exclaimed shocked.

"Fast as ever Kiro" I said patting her back.

After all of us are done, we passed and the scores were, Kiro: 276 under 30 seconds, Me: 97 under 1 minute, Kaito: 150 under 1 minute, Lui: 100 under 30 seconds, Vinx: 95 under 1 minute, Jinx: 93 under 1 minute, so the results are, Kiro coming in 1st, Lui coming in 2nd, Kaito coming in 3rd, Me coming in 4th, Vinx coming in 5th, and Jinx coming in 6th.

"I think we should party at the Hand-To-Hand combat grounds" Kaito suggested.

"But we don't have any music, speakers, and other party stuff" Vinx said.

"Remember guys I have magics" Kiro said making fire with her hand and whirling it around.

"Well, then. . .Leggooo!!" Lui shouted and we ran to the Hand-To-Hand combat grounds.

Kiro first put big speakers, a DJ studio, table filled with food, a dancing area, tables and chairs, and lastly a floating disco ball? Anyways, we are currently looking at Kiro's beautiful work.

"I'm gonna be the DJ" Kiro said and jogged to the DJ studio and putting on the headphones.

"Well, then. . .LET'S PARTY!!" Jinx yelled the last part and Kiro played the Attack on Titan theme song.

Levi's Pov
Me, and the Cadets where in the dining halls eating our dinner, but the six brats have't came in yet.

"Where's the new brats?" I asked.

"Don't know" Mike shrugged.

I continued eating until I heard a yell saying "LET'S PARTY!!" coming from the Hand-To-Hand combat gounds. Me, Erwin, Hanji, Mike, and the Cadets went to the Hand-To-Hand combat grounds seeing weird rectangular things producing loud words and stuff, then there's table and chairs, a table filled with food, a color switching boxes on the grass, and a floating ball.

"C'mon Superiors, Cadets!! Enjoy the party!!" Kiro shouted to us while smiling and keepng her hands to somethinb on her head and ears.

"And food!!" Kaito shouted/added.

After a few minutes of standing here, we all went our seperate ways and enjoyed the party. The music suddenly stopped and I saw Kiro getting out something in her bag that I never saw.

"Ok, party peoples. I'll be putting on the Reluctant Heroes!" Kiro said and put on the thing on a thing.

(Music above)

"Oo~ I'm starting to love the music from the beginning!!" Shitty Glasses shouted while crazily dancing.

~Few Hours Later~

Kiro's Pov
I disappeard the party stuff and cleaned up the mess with the other Cadets and Superiors. We finished cleaning and head off to our dorms tiredly like a zomdie who hadn't ate in days. Me and the others where about to go in our shared dorms, but Hanji stopped us.

"That was amazing!!" Hanji shouted and we smiled tiredly at her.

"Tch, not bad brats" Levi added.

"Even if this world is full of Titans, nothing can stop us from having each other and spending our last fun and day together, even if we die. Nothing can separte us apart even life and death" I spoke which left them speechless even Levi.

"Well, goodnight guys" We all said and flopped down on our beds feeling sooo tird after the party.

I changed into my PJ's which consist of a grey shirt, and red pajamas. I layed down on my comfy bed and let the darkness take over me.

~DreamLand~

I sat down ontop of a hill staring out at the sun setting with my friends watching the sun setting with me.

"Until our last day, we won't give up from the Titans, we won't give up on humanity" Kaito said

"Even if death do us apart" I added.

"From this on forth we will never forget each othere until we die" Lui said determined.

"Nothing will keep us apart because we'll fight them together!" Vinx said.

"Heh! That's why I love you guys" I muttered watching the sun set.

[Chapter 2 Complete]

~Captain Kiro