Chapter 5

*2 weeks later* 

After awhile Adain and I announced we are a couple. Life was complete. I had a loving family, boyfriend, and soon a child; even if I was to young.

"Babe, I love you." Adain said kissing my lightly. I couldn't help but smile. 

"Love you too, babe." I smirked. He put his hand on my stomach. We were at my house laying on my bed. He stood up and got on my laptop.

"Babe, are you awake?" He whispered. I looked up. 

"I was trying to," I laughed, "Why?" 

"Well, I wanted to pick out baby names." He whined. I started cracking up. "Whats so funny?" he asked.

"We have a long time for baby names. That's whats funny." I said sitting up. 

"Well, for boys I like: Ryan, David, and James," he suggested. I smiled. He was into the whole pregnancy thing. 

"I like Ryan."  I cheered.  

"Okay....Ryan. Now girl names...." His voice trailed off. 

"I know!" I shouted, "How about: Mia, Amber, Or Aubree?" I really liked those names. 

"I like Mia." He said. 

"I agree." I declared. I laid back down and was trying to go to sleep until he interrupted my thoughts. 

"Hey! Want to see what the baby looks like at 8 weeks inside you?" He laughed. 

"Sure." I giggled. 

"Ah! What the fuck is that?!" he screamed running away from the laptop. I sat up and looked. I could not stop laughing.

"It looks like an alien!" I laughed. 

"So, Mia or Ryan?" he asked. 

"Yes sir!" I said kissing his cheek. He picked me up and brought me to the bed. We laid there for awhile just cuddling and kissing until his phone rang.  

"Hello?" he said coldly, "No, Rene don't do that." he said sternly. 'Whats going on?' I mouthed. He put his hand up to me. "No Rene. You cant do that. You will regret this." he whispered. I heard him though. What could he be talking about? Was Rene, his ex girlfrien, pregnant with his kid? What could have happened? Finally he hung up.

"What was that?" I asked. He was blinking, trying to hold back tears. My heart was pounding. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Whats going on?" I asked again. 

"The word spread at school your pregnant," he said his voice trailing off, "And Rene is not taking it well." I gapsed. What did that mean?

"And?" I asked.

"Well she threatened to commit suicide."

Ahhh. This was a short chapter! Im sorry i got school and alot of stuff! I couldnt think. I know these chapters im writting are bad but im trying. So yeah! xD 

They will get better I promise!  Haha.

Mackenna. <3 (;