Chapter 1: Arriving at the wwe

Note: Please leave a comment and tell me how you like this story.!!

After 1 hour I finally arrived.I held my bag with my left hand and with the other hand my Iphone. I didn't got any text messages or calls. My family didn't spoke to me since I got the contract.

They doesn't want me to be where I am right now. But - Oops I just ran right into someone.

"I'm Sorry", I said.

"It's okay." a soft voice spoke.

I looked up in the persons face and it was John Cena. He picked up my bags.

He smiled " Hey, aren't you the new Diva? "

" Yeah my name is Amy. "

" Hey Amy, I'm John Cena. Nice to meet you. "

Of course I know who he is.We made our way to the arena and he agreed to show me around. Later he had to left to prepare for a match against Kurt Angle but he gave me his number and I could call him if I had any questions.

I walked around and met some other people like the Bella twins. Everybody was actually nice but then I met Layla.The look on her face told me everything. She was really arrogant and thought that she is the best.

"Hey, I'm Amy the new diva." I smiled and wanted to shake hands.

"Nice. I'm Layla but I think you already know that." She said with a fake highpitched voice and a fake smile.

"I didn't know your name before and I think I don't have to remember. Great fake smile anyway."

I said with a highpitched voice.

I walked to the locker room to have a shower. I wrapped a towel against my body and was getting ready for the shower but then I heard a loud knock on the door. I walked to the door and opend it.

Please just let it be Randy Orton. I want to see him the first time here in WWE .. but not half naked with a towel wrapped around my body.

I opened the door..but it wasn't Randy it was Cena.

He smiled "Amy..Oops I didn't know that you wanted to take a shower. But you look great anyway. "

I grinned "Thanks. What do you need?"

"What I need? A girlfriend would be pretty cool..with black long hair and green eyes just like you.", he grinned.

Gosh I hope that I'm not blushing right now.

I just looked at him as he continued.

"Vince wants to talk to you in about 20 minutes."

Oh my Gosh..Why he wants to see me? Did I do something bad?

Amy, calm down take a deep breath..or John will think that you are an Idiot..

"Ok. I will go to his office after my shower. Thanks for telling me"

"No problem. I can bring you to his office. Just send me a message . You have luck that I have so much time for you." he winked and walked away.

I just hope that Vince doesn't want to fire me without even having my first match.

I tooked my shower as fast as I could and got dressed up.

John brought me to the office and before knocking on the door he said:

"Don't worry Vince isn't that bad. Actually he is mean but not to the divas. See you later. " he winked again and left.

I could hear Voices in his office he was talking to someone. I knocked one the door. Vince continued talking.

I stood right before the door and looked down.

Finally the door opend and I saw someone in wrestling boots. As my eyes slowly moved up I realized who was standing in front of me.

It was Randy Orton standing there.

I just gazed into his beautiful aqua blue eyes. He stood there with a big grin on his face. He always had this grin on his face that only Randy Orton could do.

He grinned, "Hey!"

W-What I should say back?

"Hey, I'm Amy."

Really?

I shook his hand.

Why does he have to be so perfect? Deep blue eyes, strict nose, full lips , thick neck..and his body is...Ok Amy stop fancing!

He was still grinning "So you are Amy? Hey weren't you in the FCW with me? "

He remembered me yes!

"Yes! Glad that you didn't forgot me." I giggled.

" How could I forget a beautifu- "

He wanted to continue but Vince interrupted him.

"Could you two continue your conversation later? I want to talk to you Amy please have a sit."

I walked through the door as Randy said

"See you later Amy. Maybe you should open the upper buttons on your blouse. He loves it when everybody tries to get his attention " he winked and giggled.

Wow Randy thanks for this awesome advice..but I'm not gonna show more cleavage.

Vince facial expression was still serious but after the door closed he began to talk.

"Well,Amy...great to have you finally here. We promoted you on the WWE Website and WWE magazine and you already got some fans. I was really impressed by your wrestling skills.

You are a big talent. It may be to early but I think it's the right choice If you have your first match tonight. And If you proof yourself what you will do anyway then we will put you in a good storyline."

"Thank you so much, sir. You won't be disapointed."

I said calmy with a smile. But mentally I was exploding because I was so happy.

I'm will try my best! Thank God I will have my match tonight.

I left the office and I saw the Bella twins who I meet earlier.

They are really nice. Nikki is more cheeky and funny and Brie is more calm but you don't feel bored with her. We were joking around and we went to the locker room.

There were 2 wrestling gears on the bench and a piece of paper with my name on it.

"I think that this is your wrestling gear." Brie Bella said.

"They look hot! This is unfair, wish I could have this one too!" she pointed at the blue wrestling gear. But I wasn't that happy. I didn't wanted something short like that. It was alomst as short as a bikini.

"There's no way I'm wearing this!"

"Why not?" Brie said with a confused look on her face.

"I'm here to wrestle and not to strip. I don't want people to remember my look I want them to remember me as a WWE Diva who could actually wrestle. I knew that this gonna happen so I brought my own wrestling gear!" I said and went to my bags..

The Bellas looked confused.