Chapter 2: First match and first date

Please vote and leave a comment! :)
_____________________________

..
I went to Sarah who is responsible for the Wrestling gears. She said that it's ok to wear my own gear. I went back to the locker room and got dressed up.
I left the locker room and
as I closed the door I saw Randy Orton again.

What the fuck is he doing with these 2 ugly women? Ok Amy calm down.. He is not your husband or something like that.

He was talking to some woman. He didn't notice me because he was to busy with the girls.. But then I saw John. I went up to him and we talked about his match earlier tonight and John was joking around and we had to laugh hard. This catched Randys attention he whispered something to the girls and made his way towards me.I pretended to not seeing him.

"Hey Amy! What did Vince said?" Randy asked and gave Cena a weird look.

Cena smiled "Ah Randy. What's up?How do you know that she talked to Vince?"

Randy grinned "I had a conversation with Vince and Amy had one after me.."

I gazed into Randys beautiful eyes "Yeah that's right..It went well.Now If you excuse me I have a match right now. If I do good I will get a part in a Storyline. See you later guys."

" See you." Randy and John said.

I wrestled against Beth Phoenix and actually won what made me look strong. The Crowd was loud as hell and I enjoyed every second of my frist match. For some reasons I got attention from everybody and everyone called me the 'future WWE woman's champion' What is a big honor.

Two months past by and I won one match after another.But John,Randy and I were too busy with making it to the top in the WWE so we didn't talked much to eachother except a few short times.I think I made a name for myself in a very very short time. Many Divas have to work years to get this recognition.

Finally we got 2 days time off. I left the hotel room to eat something with the Bella twins.

They looked so pretty.

We sat on a table and ate breakfast.
"This was one of the best breakfasts I ever had." Brie said.

"Yes. So we have to hit the gym now. Do you want to come with us?" Nikki said.

"No, thanks. I can't even move 'cause I ate too much. I will visit the gym later."

"See ya later." They gave me a hug and left.

So I sat there alone on the table.

What I should do tonight? Maybe I should visit a party or something.Well first I have to take a shower.

I was about to leave when Randy took a sit next to me.

He grinned "How is it going, Amy? I'm really impressed by your wrestling skills maybe we should team up or something like that."

I smiled "Yes, this would be cool we should talk with Vince about that maybe we'll get a storyline or something like that."

I looked at my IPhone

Still no message or Phone call from my mother.Why they have to betrayed me like this?

Randy seemed worried "Is everything ok?"

I told him that my family doesn't talk to me because of my job.

This must be weird for him because his father, grandfather and uncle wrestled so he grew up in a wrestling family.

He grinned "You know what we have to do something together tonight so you can forget your family problems."

His grin is so contagious that I had to grin too "And what do you want to do?"

He raised one eyebrow, "We should go out for dinner." he grinned.

I had a big smile on my face "That would be great."

" I will pick you up. Just give me a call when you're ready. See you later " he said and left the table.

I can't believe that I have something like a date with Randy Orton.But I'm sure that he has a date everyday with a different woman so I'm nothing special for him.

I called the Bellas and they came to my hotel room to help me with my hair.

Nikki giggled "Oh my Gosh, Amy I can't believe that you have a date with him. That's so sweet! You two would make the best couple in the WWE!"

" It's not that I'm going to marry him..It's just dinner" I said.

Well actually I wouldn't mind to marry him..Oh Amy just shut up you don't know him that well!

"..With Randy Orton." Brie giggled.

"How about you wear this dress?" Nikki said and pointed on the dress that she borrow me for tonight. It was black and reached to me knees. It had glitter on both sides and looked good.

I giggled, "Nikki you have a great taste in clothes."

Brie smiled, " I'm sure Randy will like it too."

Nikki responded, " And he will like it even more if you would take it off after dinner. "

Nikki you're making me blush!

I felt my cheeks blushing and I smiled "Nikki stop it! You're so cheeky."

The dress reached up to my knees and I liked it. I put my black high heels on and I was finally ready.

" So our job is done you look hot! And the rest of the night is up to you. " Nikki grinned.

I felt my cheeks blushing again "Nikki! Just stop it.."

" Call us tomorrow and tell us every single detail! " Brie said and they left the hotel room.

I send Randy a text message that I was ready.

Minutes later someone knocked on the door.I opened the door to see Randy dressed in a black suit. He grinned at me and bite his lip.

" Amy, you look...beautiful! ", he grinned.

" Thank you Randy you look nice aswell. " I grinned back.

Of course he does..

We walked together to the elevator as we saw John.

"Oh my gosh, Amy? Why you have to look this perfect? I feel like I'm in heaven!" he smiled.

" Thanks, John. " I giggled.

" You can take your eyes off her now. " Randy said with a annoyed look.

What the heck was that look for? Cena just made a simple joke..

We went to the elevator and left the hotel. It was already dark outside.We were at the car park and walked towards Randys car.

"Oh shit, I forgot my keys in the hotel." he said.

" No problem, go get them I'm waiting here. " I smiled and leaned against his car.

He walked to the hotel and I was starring at the floor for few minutes.

Then I heared two drunk guys shouting outside.

Why can't drunk people just shut up?

I didn't thought anything bad because drunk people are almost everywhere you go but then they decided to walk towards me while shouting " Hello there sexy woman! " and the other one "DAMN! Back off she is mine! "

Shit. How I am gonna defense myself against them? They don't look that fragile.

They were walking towards me..and then I stood right before the two guys "Go away!"

"Relax honey." one guy replied.

The other one whiped my hair out of my face.I pushed him away and screamed while taking a step back "Stop it!"
But these two guys took a step forward so they closed the space again.

God please help me!

Suddenly...