Prologue

Me: HELLO! And welcome to-
Everyone: Nalu: That Damn Cat!
Happy: AYE SIR!
Me: as you can see, I am joined by Happy-
Mira: AYE SIR!
Me: Mira-
Lucy and Natsu: AYE SIR!
Me: NALUUUUUU!
Happy: AYEEEEEEE!
Me: let's start the prologue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who didn't read the description, Happy loves Lucy like his new mother. He wants Lucy to be his mother. But Natsu, being the dense idiot he is, doesn't realise his feelings for the blond. It'll be up to that damn cat to make Nalu sail.

But he can't do it alone, and it wouldn't be interesting if there weren't bumps along the way.

"But lusheeeee!" Happy complains as he grabs Lucy's leg and holds her back.
"Sorry Happy." Lucy says as she pulls him off her leg. Tears roll down his face. "Maybe if things were different...but they're not." Lucy pets him on the head.
"But they could be!" Happy exclaims. "Please!"
"Sorry Happy." Lucy says and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: there!
Happy and Natsu: *clinging to Lucy* NUUUUU!
Lucy: *nearly falling over* I'm right here!
Mira: *taking photos and drawing them in her cage*
Me: anyway, 1st chapter released tomorrow! Everyone say bye!
Everyone: byieeeee! *Lucy falls over*