Chapter twenty three

Me: HELLO! And welcome back to-
Everyone: Nalu: That Damn Cat!
Me: this idea came from Karo1703
Mira: thank you Karo!
Natsu: WHOOOOO!
Lucy: oh no...
Happy: AYE SIR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy p.o.v

A year passes and things had returned to normal, well as normal as we can get. I moved out of my apartment and into Natsu and Happy's house. Mira hasn't stopped bugging us, but there's nothing we can do about that...

We're now in the guild. Natsu is fighting Gray. Happy is trying to flirt with Carla. And I'm sitting at the bar with Mira and Levy.
"Sooooo..." Mira starts.
"No." I reply, knowing what's she's going to say.
"But wha-" she starts.
"No." I repeat.
"Please?" She asks.
"No." I repeat once more. She pouts before going to serve someone else.

"You alright, Lu? You look a little pale." Levy says. I do? I feel something in the pit of my stomach and slowly climb my throat. I vomit all over Levy "lovely." She says sarcastically. There goes breakfast (me: R.I.P Breakfast, you will always be remembered T.T)
"I'm so sorry Levy!" I apologise.
"Don't worry about it, lets go to mine and you can help me clean off." She says smiling.
"Ok." I say. We both stand up. We start to walk out of the guild until I fall down and darkness consumes me.

Happy p.o.v

There's a loud thump and the guild looks at the entrance.
"Lu!?" Levy's voice exclaims. I fly over to Levy and see Lucy passed out. Levy is covered in vomit. Nice....
"What happened?" Natsu asks as he runs over, concern in his voice.
"We just stood up and she passed out!" Levy explains.
"let's get her to the infirmary." I say. Natsu picks her up bridal style and we carry her to the infirmary.

"How is she Wendy?" Natsu asks. Wendy is now the healer of our guild as Polyuscia retired properly. As in she kicked every human/exceed away if we should bother her.
"She seems to be fine." Wendy says. "Just a little bit tired I'd assume."
"Probably up all night with Natsu." I say with a smirk on my face.
"SHUT UP CAT!" Natsu yells, blushing furiously, and hits me on the head.
"Levy, you said she vomited?" Wendy asks.
"Yes, she did, just before she passed out." Levy says.
"Has she been showing any other symptoms, things that aren't normal?" Wendy asks.
"She's been going to the toilet a lot more often." I say, hoping this embarrassing thing might annoy her when she wakes up.
"And she's been complaining that her breasts are swollen." Natsu adds in. Now why can't I get embarrassing facts like that?
"I see..." Wendy says. "If you'll excuse me, I need to get something."

Wendy leaves and soon returns with a box.
"If you could please leave." She says. We all reluctantly leave.

A few minutes late she lets us inside.
"Natsu." Wendy starts. "Sit down." He sits down on a chair, I sit down on his lap and Levy stands beside him.
"What is it?" He asks.
"You're going to be a fa-" she starts but is interrupted by a large Kaboom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu: I'm going to be a....FABRICANT!?
Me: eh no.
Natsu: *completely ignores author-chan* WHAT HAS MY LIFE COME TO!?
Me: why do I bother?
Lucy: now you know how I feel.
Happy: maybe you're a fable instead.
Natsu: A FABLE!? OH NO!
Me: *sigh* anyway, everyone say bye!
Everyone: byieeee