Pirate Ship

Aphmau POV

Castor and I ran into the secret bay we hid and walked towards my ship in the bay.

" Ah there's my beauty!" I yelled.

" Ah finally once we get floating we don't have to talk regularly because our accents are easily noticeable. Talking like citizens is hard!" Castor whined.

Don't worry we can talk normal now." I said in my real pirate accent.

" Ay this is much better!" Castor said in his bus accent.

" Come on fool we need to hurry and leave!" I ordered.

He nodded and jumped on the ship and went under deck. I walked on the boat and set my bags down and went to the wheel.

" READY DOWN THERE CASTOR!" I called

" YEAH I'M READY. LET'S GET THIS BOAT A FLOAT!" He yelled from below

I chuckled and steered the boat to the open sea.

Sly's POV

" What are those accents they are talking with?" I asked as we flew high above their ship.

" Don't know they said it's their real voice!" Kala shrugged

" Why a ship?" Steven asked.

" It looks like a pirate ship with a..........cake flag?" Katz asked.

" Let's just listen to them." Alex said.

We lowered down a bit to hear what Jess and Castor are talking about.

Jess's POV

" You blabbering fool! This is not gold! That's fools gold!" I yelled.

" Ay sorry Jess. Guess we gotta get hold to Tankered Bay." He said.

" Oh I like that idea." I said with evil in my voice.

" I'll get the swords!" Castor said. ( In his pirate accent)

Castor went below deck and came back with 2 pirate swords.

" Thank you Sir Castor." I said.

" You are welcome my fellow pirate." Castor bowed.

" Hahaha I can't wait!" I said.

Sly's POV

" You are welcome my fellow..... PIRATE." Castor said.

" PIRATE?!" I whispered yelled.

" They are pirates?!" Kala said.

Jess's POV

" Oh.... well Castor it's getting late you can head to bed... I'll steer." I yawned.

" Are you sure? You seem tired!" Castor said.

" I'm fine." I said.

Castor nodded and went below deck to get some rest. I went back to steering and my eyes struggled to stay open. But my eyes opened back up when I herd a familiar yell come from the side of the boat. I looked over the edge of the boat and saw familiar faces in little dingy boats.

" Ah come aboard my mates!" I called and dropped the ladder.

" Ahoy lass it's good to see you. But may I ask you where are ye pirate clothes?" Gasher asked

" Ah wait and watch the boat!" I said and ran down stairs got dressed and came back up.

" Ok ready!" I said.

" Good now lass where is Castor?" King asked.

Down stairs I told him to get some sleep while i steered the ship." I answered.

" Ye look tired." Lizzie said.

" No no I'm fine." I Said.

" Well...." Joel said.

" Look you guy's can sleep below deck." I said.

They nodded and went below. I went back to the wheel and my eyes after a while they slowly went down.

After 10 minutes of sleep later

I jerked awake to the noise of crackling. I turn to see a torch fell and was catching the ship on fire. I ran for a bucket and filled it with ocean water and ran back and a slightly bigger flame was made. When I got close to throw the water on the flame it burned my eye it hurt like hell! I quickly threw the water on the flame and held my eye with my hand. My eye got heated from the flames. I groaned in agony from my eye.

" Jess? JESS!" Gasher yelled as he ran to me.

I turned to him and he looked at the burn marks on my ship.

" What happened?!" He asked.

" I fell asleep and a torch fell over and the flames..... ARG my eye!" I said as I held my had over it tighter.

" Let me see!" Ge said.

He looked at my eye and shook his head.

" Ah it got to close to the flames and your eye..... might not work." He said.

" What?!" I asked.

I tried looking around but my left eye made it slightly blurry on the right side.

" Jess i thought you said ye weren't tired!" He said.

" Sorry... I haven't slept for a while I guess." I yawned.

" Jess your going to bed!" Gasher ordered.

" No no I'll be fine I just need an eye patch and I'll be fine!" I said sleepily.

" No." Gasher said.

He lifted me up princess style.

" Hey Gasher put me....... down!" I said with a yawn.

" You need sleep!" He said.

" No... I can stay..... up a while..... longer." I stumbled sleepily and slowly fall asleep as Gasher carried me down stairs.