Tankered Bay

Jess POV

Castor and I sleepily walked below deck after a long night sailing the ship making sure the storm doesn't take us under. At least we have been in worst storms. As we looked around below deck and we saw everyone knocked out, asleep. The few on the right side sleeping and the crew on the left.

"*Yawn* You wanna wake them up?" Castor asked.

" Sure." I said lazily shrugged.

...........

"WAKE THE BLOODY HELL UP YOU SCALAWAGS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Everyone shot up out of their beds and some even fell on to the floor.

" What the hell Jess!" Jose and Sly yelled in sync.

" WE WERE UP ALL NIGHT SAVING THIS SHIP AND SAILING IT TO TANKERED BAY SO GET THE HELL UP AND GO GUIDE THE BOAT THERE AND LET US SLEEP!!!" Castor yelled

I stumbled a bit and Castor helped me to stand up straight so i don't fall asleep while standing.

" Ay Ay!" The crew said.

As they all ran up stairs.

" You too!" I said and the few rushed up.

I collapsed on a bed and Castor does the same.

" Night night." I yawned.

"You too." He yawned also.

{~7 Hours Later~}

" Were here!" I heard a voice yell.

I groggily sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. I yawned. I looked over to Castor and see he was waking up too.

" I....think we are here." I yawned.

" Yeah...." He said.

" Let's go." I say.

" Oh uh Jess?" He asked.

" Yes?"

" Is your eye going to be okay?" He asked me.

I sigh.

" I can't see through it anymore." I admit, as i take off my eye patch.

" Whoa... your eye is grey." He points out.

I shrugged.

" Come on." I urged.

" Ok ok." He said as we went above deck.

" Ya your awake your friends wanna go exploring." Lizzie said in her easily described British accent.

" Ok thanks." I said.

I went over to them on the front of my ship looking out at the sea.

" Mornin' Lads." Castor said as they turned to us.

" Finally those other pirates didn't want to take us around this place." Sly complained.

" Well anyways I think I have the perfect place for you guys to visit." I giggled.

" You mean......haha" Castor laughed.

 " Yup now YOU guys will need your swords now follow me." I said.

Me and Castor head in to town as the few followed. We pasted many shops and places in town we even pasted the duck fight.

" Over here." I said as I pushed away some bushes that show a path that leads up to the black skull.

" Whoa what the hell is that?!" Katz asked.

" Ay to answer that question we have to go in. Us crew tried to go in separate but, alas we had failed." Castor said.

" Ooooooo Then whatever is in there is going to catch THESE HANDS!!" Sly yelled as he pulled out his special sword that he loved.

well here is the next chapter recruits i am sorry that i might discontinue this book but that is all for now bye