Prologue

"STOP!!!" I yelled. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

He wouldn't stop. He kept going and continuing to grope me. No one would answer my pleas. I had no one to turn to when my dad raped from when I was 8 till I was 12.

Then he came along. His name was Roger and he came and his family took me in after saving me from my dad. We were good friends and all was well. I was living the perfect little life until I turned 14.

That fateful day when Roger and I were in the attic cleaning up. He started touching my thigh and I told him to stop. He said "Okay" and so he stopped. A couple minutes later and he takes my breasts in both hands and starts massaging them. "Please stop" I tell him. Once again, he says "Okay." Things are good until about a half an hour later and he touches my lower area. "Please stop". This time, the answer is "No."

I try running but he grabs my ankle and pulls me down. I keep kicking but soon stop as his tongue wanders to places it shouldn't and his teeth bite all my sensitive areas.

"STOP IT!!!"

"Why should I?"

My mouth was sealed as he entered. That night, I ran away sick and tired of what men always did. I managed to get by on my own for about a year when I met Johnny.

Johnny and I become good friends over the course of months and soon, he becomes my boyfriend. By this time, I was 15. He treated me so good until one day when he started abusing me. Each day, i would have new bruises and scars. This went in for 2 years until I finally ran away.

I got adopted by this nice woman named Angela. She treated me with so much kindness. From that day forward, I promised myself one thing, I would never trust another boy.

And I NEVER break a promise.