Chapter 1

"LIZ!!!! Wake up sweetie, it's time for school!"

"Come on Angela, I'm tired."

"So am I but I still  have to work and so you must still go to school."

"Fine."

I roll out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, wash my face and brush my hair. When I'm finished, I go to my room and put on a a red short sleeve shirt and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.

I run downstairs, grab an apple and start walking to school. It's just another boring day at my average boring school.

I reach the school doors and walk in. I start walking to my locker, head low and being invisible. As usual, no one notices me and I have that advantage.

I grab my stuff and start walking to class when I bump into something, or someone.

"Sorry," I mumble and keep walking... Well at least, I try.

This guy's hand is on my wrist and he starts pulling me. So, I scream. Teachers start coming out to see what's going on and I start crying.

I curl up in a ball and murmur, "I've been a good girl. Please don't punish me. I've done nothing wrong."

Teachers see what's going on and go back to their business. I guess this has happened one too many times for them to care. But soon, this boy and I are left alone.

I look up to see who the boy is. I have to admit he is pretty cute with his tan skin, hazel eyes and black hair. Then I see the look of confusion on his face as he looks at me. I put my head back into my arms and hide my face.

"I know I'm known as a bad boy and DAMN is that an awesome reputation, but I wouldn't target anyone like you so there is no need to panic. I like targeting teachers and staff better," he goes.

Wait, is that.... No, it can't be. This is Josh White? The player I have heard so much about. I kinda expected more but... Oh well.

"Well my name is Josh White. You don't have to tell me your name if you don't want," he says putting his hand in front of me.

I look at it and bury my face back into my hands.

"Not a social one, huh? Well, I'll be waiting," he says and with that, he walks away.

Once I hear a door open and close, I get up. I know I'm 17 but I didn't have the best life and my reaction wasn't that bad. It's actually improved. I used to have full blown panic attacks.

I get up and go to my class. First period is History, the most boring of them all.

"Sorry I'm late Mr. Peterson. I had an.... emergency," I say.

He just nods and picks up his book. He continues reading and I walk to my class. I'm reading along with him just barely keeping awake when I feel a paper ball thrown at my head. I turn and guess who it was?

Josh in all his glory. I never noticed he is in this class.

Josh mouths "Are you okay? I really am sorry."

I nod and look back at my book.

The day goes by and after my first 4 periods, lunch comes around. My favorite period of the day arrives at last. I get my pizza and walk to furthest table back. No one ever sits here so I never have to worry about boys. It's perfectly safe.

I pick up my pizza and start eating. I'm almost finished when the chair next to me is pulled out and Josh sits down.

Why wont he just leave me alone? I don't want any boys involved with me.