The Keepers

Diz iz it... Sa wakas ay natapos ko na din ang book nato at masasabi kong maganda talaga! May Book 2 siya na ang title ay The Seekers. Ongoing pa ang Book 3 >.<

×××××

INTRODUCTION:

"Trust the power within you..."

Lara Hearthopia was abducted by an unknown archangel during the Cairos annual abduction of gifts. She never expected the abduction at all because she was never a keeper, a person who has the gift of the six elements: water, fire, earth, wind, light and dark. It was her twin brother Cael who's expected to be abducted by the angels because he can bend fire effortlessly and has an uncontrollable fire property. With questions lurking inside her as she enters the academy of the keepers, Lara tries to unravel the mysteries of her abduction. She embarks herself in an unexpected journey with the keeps she's yet to discover. She was joined by fellow novice keepers and helped her awaken her strength. Together they will face the truth behind the abduction. The power of darkness will ascend as it seeks vengeance and reveals the story of the past that carries the cursed prophecy. Is she ready to take the risk of saving Cairos with love and family at stake?

Join Lara and her super cool friends in their adventure of discovering the true meaning of love, friendship and the true power within oneself.

Written by: iamrurumonster

×××××

Search niyo yung author para makita niyo yung story. :)))