Chapter 12: Back on Tour

JAKE'S POV

                "dude get up." I hear.

                "no.." I mumble and snuggle up against Amanda again.

                "GET UP!" someone yells and I open my eyes to see Kevin standing there.

                "What do you want man? Wait…why are you in our bedroom!?" I quickly pull the sheet up farther to shield Amanda's breasts from Kevin. He may think of her like a sister but he's still a male and I honestly think he still kinda has feelings for Amanda.

                "umm…" He trails off looking at where I had just pulled the sheets up over Amanda. Is he looking at ….oh fuck no he better not be looking at my fiancé's breasts.

                "You better not be staring at her boobs." I say. Kevin quickly looks at me.

                "nah. Um…JP wants me to tell you to get out of bed you have a show tonight."  Kevin says.         "What!? a hometown show tonight!?" I ask getting up not caring if he saw my junk. Maybe he'd realize that I have a bigger dick than him and he'd leave Amanda to me.

                "Yeah." he says. I pull on my boxers and jeans.

                "So uh…is she any good in bed?" He asks.

                "Dude, what!?" I glare at him.

                "Just asking. Ya know brother to brother." he holds up his hands.

                "NEVER ask about my FIANCE in bed ever again." I say.

                "So the rumors ARE true. You did propose to her last night." Kevin crosses his arm.

                "Yeah I did." I say smiling at Amanda who is still sleeping. 

                "why?" Kevin asks. I glare at him. Did he really just ask me why I proposed to the love of my life?             "Because I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her and Jamie." I say pulling on a shirt.

                "If you are sure man." Kevin says.

                "Yes I'm sure. why are you asking?" I ask him as we leave my bedroom. I softly close the door behind me careful not to wake Amanda.

                "I just want you to be sure." Kevin says as we leave my house. I quickly text Jennifer to tell her to tell Amanda I have to go rehearse for a show tonight.

                "Yeah, where we going?" I ask as we get into Kevin's car.

                "To the studio." Kevin says.

                "Alright?" I say

                As we walk into the studio I notice, Scooter, JP, Edgar, my dad, Kevin and Cruz.

                "Uh…what's up guys?" I say nervously.

                "Jake, we have some news for you." Cruz says.

                "What? Can it wait….I mean I just woke up and Amanda doesn't even know I'm gone…" I say.

                "Jake, you are going on your second headlining tour in 4 months and you have 2 months to make a new album." Cruz says. My world stops and all I can think about is Amanda and Jamie. What is gonna happen to them….