|Souda Kazuichi x Reader| Plan J for Jealousy

(F/N), the ultimate model was dating the one and only mechanic. But the only sad thing is, was that he still had his 'little' addiction to the one and only princess, 'Miss Sonia Nevermind'. Sometimes you wondered why you kept trying to make him stop.

And of course, that made you jealous. You were the jealous type of person.

It was another day to hang out with people and collect hope fragments. Your plans were originally going to be with Soda but sadly, he was still following Sonia around.

You sighed as you looked over at him, following her around like she was the mother duck and he was the duckling.

"Hey (F/N)."

"Oh Nagito, Hajime-nii."

Yes, you were related Hajime Hinata.

You gave them both a hug before sitting back down, patting a spot for them to sit down as well. "What are you doing here by yourself (F/N)? Weren't you hanging out with Kazuichi?" Komaeda said as he looked around for him.

"He left me to follow Sonia."

"What?! Where is he?! I'll beat him up for leaving you--"

Bam!

A plan.

"Let's not beat him up physically Hajime-nii, lets beat him up with jealousy. It's payback time."

Time skip (almost 'night time')

"SODA! IBUKI HAS SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!" Ibuki yelled as she ran towards him (they are in the restaurant and Ibuki overheard the 'little plan' ).

"What is it?" She smirked and pulled out a picture that Mahiru (Yes, and her too) took and printed off. It was a picture of you sleeping on Komaeda's lap with him reading a book with a slight blush. Ibuki smirked widen as she saw the rage and jealousy in his eyes.

"Is that Komaeda and (F/N)?!

"Ibuki thinks that something is going in between your girlfriend and hope boy!" She exclaimed and right on cue, Komaeda and Hajime walked in with Komaeda carrying (F/N) on his back.

Soda instantly glared at Komaeda as soon as he walked in. "Ibuki, do you mind carrying (F/N) back to her dorm? Hajime and I need to do something."

"Wait, Komaeda, I'll do it!" He growled at him as he walked towards him, Hajime carefully took (F/N) off him and helped Soda get her on his back.

----

Soda was at the front of her dorm; he opened up her door (since it was conveniently unlocked) and carefully placed her on the bed. He shut the door and sat on her bed, bringing one of his hands to her face to caress her soft cheeks. "S-soda... Where am I..."

"You're in your own dorm (F/N)..."

"Oh..." She slowly sat up and looked at him. "Do... You still like Sonia more than me...? It's fine if you're just using me to get her jealous..." He widens his eyes and shook his head.

"Of course not! She's nothing compared to you, you're the real princess and why would I ever use you for any stupid reason?!" He said loudly as (F/N) blushed slightly.

"Then why do you keep following her around?"

"She asked me to help her with getting her together with Gundam..."

"..........Are you seriously telling me the truth or are you lying straight to my face..."

"I-I'm telling you the truth!"

"THEN PROVE IT!" Straight after you said that Soda pinned you to the bed with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, I'll definitely prove it to you (F/N)..." He whispered seductively as he went straight for your neck.

Let's just say you had a long pleasurable night.

~•Behind the scene of the picture~•

Mahiru: look, if you can't actually pull a sleeping face then just take this drug we bought from the supermarket!

Hajime: WAIT, DON'T GIVE THAT TO HER!

You: *is already drinking it*

Ibuki: Um... Ibuki thinks that (F/N) drank too much... It says that you're suppose to drink a drop not the whole bottle or else they'll be sleeping all day...

Hajime: STOP DRINKING IT!

Nagito: *blushes as he feels (F/N) on his lap*

Ibuki: *is holding Hajime back from beating Komaeda up*

Mahiru: *positioning the camera*

Nagito: *holds the book up to his face & uses his free hand to play around with your hair*

Mahiru: *snap*

Hajime: SHE'S WAY TOO CLOSE TO HIS CROTCH, LET ME GO!!

Ibuki: JUST CALM DOWN HAJIME! MAHIRU! IBUKI SUGGESTS THAT YOU HURRY UP!!

Mahiru: Hm... They should do something more uh... Eye-catching!

Hajime: MY INNOCENT (F/N) IS NOT GOING TO BE IN HER LINGERIE WITH A HALF NAKED NAGITO ON THE BED!!

Nagito: *pretty much dying from blushing*

•~extended ending~•

Soda: *is carrying you on his back*

Hajime: (F/N)! Are you okay!?

You: -w-

*a wild Monokuma appeared*

Monokuma: Upupupu~ Guess 'whodunnit'

You: *still in a daze* (he was rough last night *wink*) Soda fucked me so hard that I can't walk... hehehehe....

Hajime: WAIT WHAT?! SODA YOU RUINED HER INNOCENTS!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!

Soda: *places you on the floor and runs for his life* fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Hajime: COME BACK HERE!!

Nagito: *sits next to (F/N)* don't worry... You aren't the only one who bottomed.
--------------------------------------------

Date published: 18/10/16