|Kazuichi Soda x Insecure!MultiPersonality!Reader| Comfort (requested)

Requested by: djnosleep (sorry if I didn't do well with your request!)

----------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) sat on the wall next to the mechanic, feeling heated as today was a lot hotter than usual. She looked over at the male, seeing him unzip his jumpsuit slightly, making her blush lightly. She pulled up her mask, not wanting to let him see her blush.

"Hey (F/N)? Why do you always wear that mask? Will I ever get to see you without a mask?" He asked, looking at her as she turned her gaze away from him, being too shy to look at him straight at the eyes.

"I-I have personal reasons for wearing this mask..." She quietly said, but loud enough for the pink haired male to hear. He nodded, not wanting to invade any more of her privacy, he was about to close his eyes, wanting to take a nap before he saw the Princess walking by, making him jump onto his feet.

"Miss Sonia! How are you today? You look beautiful as usual~!"

(F/N) peered at the male, feeling a stinging sensation in her chest, she took in deep breaths, wanting to calm herself down before she does anything dangerous, or anything to harm the others. She quickly stood up, walking away from the scenario as she didn't want to feel any more pain. Soda pouted as the princess herself ignored him, walking back to his original spot until he saw the masked female gone, making him wonder where she had walked off to.

"She's probably busy..."

----

(F/N) watched from afar, once again, gazing over at the pink haired male trying to gain the attention of the blonde princess, complimenting her over and over again. The remaining survivors decided to hang out at the beach, getting to know one another a bit more as some swam in the action, some stayed under the shade talking to somebody whilst others just sat by themselves, watching everyone enjoy their time on a hot day.

She did her best to stay calm, balling her hand into a fist as she felt anger rising into her system as she continued to watch the mechanic try his best, hearing the remaining survivors laugh at his attempt.

"Can you just leave me be so I can be in peace?!" She yelled, not meaning to raise her voice at the hurt male. Soda stood there shocked before apologising. Seeing the pained expression on the mechanics face, pains the female as she glared angrily at the princess. (F/N) snapped, dashing over towards the female, pinning her down on the sand, looking at her with a crazed smile.

"I swear to hell, if I see my fucking prince hurt once again, don't be surprised if you were dead the next day." (F/N) growled, glaring harshly at the female. She pulled down her mask, showing the female her sharp teeth, sharp as a knife as it could simply cut her skin. She smirked at her, having one hand around her neck whilst her other hand supported her balance, everyone gasps at her, being completely blown away at the different person in front of her.

Sonia cowered underneath her, feeling scared from the mad (talent) in above her, Soda tried to pull her off, not wanting any of them to get hurt. "Sonia fucking Nevermind, I will not hesitate to pull out your damn guts, the next time I see you, okay?" 

Soda managed to pull her off the terrified blonde, taking her away from the area so nothing to go any further. He looked at her with a shocked expression, as she started to laugh loudly like no one was around to hear or see her. He brought her over to the place where they would normally hang out during a free session, he stood in front of her and stared at her with disbelief, not believing that it was actually her. 

"Hm? Why are you staring? Can't take your eyes off me?" She said sarcastically. He widens his eyes at her comment before rolling his eyes.

"(F/N), why did you do that? You almost choked her!" He yelled with anger. She looked at him with a judgemental look, not seeing anything wrong with choking somebody.

"Kyaha! I could've choked her if you didn't pull me away from her!" She said, putting her hands on her hips as she looked proud. "My reason for doing so? Hm, let's say that I didn't like the way she was treating you." She shrugged, using a lot of hand gestures. "Simple as that, I just didn't like the way she was treating you, not one bit! If anyone were to hurt my prince, they'd get a warning before the ending of the life." She said grinning, showing him her sharp teeth once more. He didn't know how to feel about the situation, he was happy to know that she liked him back to even call him her prince but he was also wondering what had happened to the innocent, timid female. The first thing that had come to mind was to hug her, he walked towards her, holding her in his arms as she stood there, clearly startled and embarrassed by his sudden action. 

"I want my timid (F/N) back..." He mumbled, burying his face in the crook of her neck. She let out an annoyed sigh, closing her eyes as pulled up her mask to cover the bottom half of her face. He felt her twitch before being pushed away, seeing a red-faced female, stuttering with her words. 

"W-what happened? Where a-am I?" She stuttered. "Why were you hugging me?!" Soda stared at her before laughing cheerfully at her, bringing her into another hug, holding her close to him. (F/N) felt her cheeks heat up before looking at the male, only to feel her lips to connect with his.

"I may have just discovered that you had another personality but that doesn't change my feelings or my thoughts about you, okay? You're my favourite girl and that won't change, not even Sonia can beat you."

----------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh-- I feel like I've done really badly with this one and I'm sorry if you found this confusing or just boring, I tried my best...
The title doesn't really fit this chapter...

Count of Requests: 25
(REQUESTS. ARE. CLOSED)

Coming up Next!:

|Saihara Shuichi x SelfHarming!Reader: Don't go| (requested)

|Gonta Gokuhara x Designer!Reader: Inspiration| (requested)

|Yandere!Nagito Komaeda x Reader: Verboten| (requested)

|Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Yandere!Male!Reader: Aegis| (requested)

|Izuru Kamakura x Reader: Grasp| (requested)

|Chihiro Fujisaki x Sister!Reader: Why?!| (requested)

|Nagito Komaeda x Reader: Peril| (requested) 

Requests are now closed and will be for a while!

19/10/2017