Wedding Day

Hunter's POV

"Where are we going daddy?" Amelia asked.

"We're going on Mr. Prince's wedding." I replied while wiping my tears.

Awhile ago, a package arrived saying it was from Chris. It was a white suit and a white dress. So, I guessed it was the motif of the wedding. White. Currently, we're on our way to the church.

A few minutes later, we arrived to the venue of the wedding. People were all seated and talking.

"Uhm... excuse me, where is Chris?" I asked a random person.

"He's in the dressing room." He replied and I said thanks.

So, Amelia and I went to the dressing room. When we get there, I saw him wearing the same white suit.

"Hey Hun-" he said. But I cut him off by hugging him. I felt him hugging me too.

"I know it's too late for me to say this but I love you Chris." I said while my tears were flowing freely down my cheeks.

He released me from the hug and looked into my eyes.

"It's fine." He said and kissed my forehead.

》TIME SKIP 》

The wedding march started playing and everyone stands up as the door opened. Chris walks down the aisle with a big smile.

He was directly looking at me. I know my heart is pretty shattered, I smiled. I smiled no matter how painful it is to watch him walk down the aisle going to the guy he was supposed to get married.

As Chris is near the altar, I noticed that there wasn't no groom there.

"Uhm... excuse me but where's the groom?" I asked the guy seated beside me.

He just smiled and didn't answer the question.

"May I request for Hunter Jackson to please come here in front?" I hear Chris spoke.

I was confused but I made my way to the altar.

I saw him smile and I just looked at him confused. What is happening?

Once I stood in front of him, he took my hand.

"Hunter Jackson, my beloved bestfriend, I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry I caused you pain. I came to do two important things. One, is to apologize. And two," he kneeled down on one of his knee. "is to ask you..."

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

What?

My heart is about to explode and my eyes is becoming a waterfall.

"Y-yes. I will marry you." I said and hugged him. "Don't ever leave me again." I said while crying.

"I promise. I love you Hunter. Ever since we were kids, I love you more than a friend." He said.

With that, I looked at him and kissed him with all the love I have for him.

At the end of the day, my bestfriend and I got married. Amelia was so happy that he'll get to see Mr. Prince everyday. As for me, I get to see my bestfriend slash husband everyday.

Life may be full of struggles but in the end, a rainbow will show itself.

THE END