Prologue

What she looks like:

She has blue eyes and a arm full of tattoos

____________

    I sighed as I walked into star labs where my friends where. When I walked in I was tackled in a hug by Cisco. "What's wrong?" He asked me I sighed chuckling a little. "I can't get nothing past you can I?" I asked he shook his head pulling away. "So what's wrong?" He asked I sighed rubbing my head. "I'm just annoyed with some stuff from school, bullies are getting on my nerves." I said he chuckled I smiled.

    "Hey if I ever got in a coma or something you wanna know what I would want you to do to me?" I asked he looked at me funny, "where did that come from." He asked I shrugged sitting on Wells' desk. "A bully said that even I was in a coma no one would care." I said laughing he chuckled along with me. "So what would you want me to do to you?" He asked I smirked and got a piece of paper. I started drawing everything on the lower part of the right arm. "Get a tattoo artist to do this so I want feel any of the pain." I said smiling he laughed. "And make sure to keep my hair silver, like if it starts to grow I want you get some silver and have Catilyn to redye my roots, and I want you to go and fun, then when your done come back and tell me all about." I spoke he laughed. "Your gonna have to right that down." He said I smiled and actually did that I felt like something big was going to happen soon.

   Catilyn came in smiling I smiled and hugged her. "Hello there future bride." I said she laughed and blushed a little. "Hello my maid of honor." She spoke I laughed and saw Wells. "Hey Harry." I spoke he waved to me and looked at the time. "Shouldn't you be visiting the orphanage." He said she gasped and nodded saying bye to everyone and ran off. Catilyn looked at how Cisco looked at her. "In 5 months you'll be able to date her she'll be 18." Catilyn spoke getting Cisco out of his trance he chuckled nervously. "Am I really obvious?" He asked "Yes." Wells spoke chuckling before walking away.

    While Alexa was currently at the park with one of the kids from the orphanage. She was talking with the kid about what his top three things he wanted for Christmas, she would always ask each kid all of them, she would right it down on a piece of paper, buy them all, wrap them up and Dr. Wells would dress up as Santa on Christmas morning and hand them all out while Catilyn, Cisco, Ronnie, and Alexa where elves. The looks on the kids faces when they got their presents was the best feeling. After that they would all take pictures and then they would leave and come back as them selves and not in costume and spend time with the kids.

     Once she got all the things she put it in her phone case when she heard Mike scream. She realized why she grabbed him and hugged tightly as she turned around and her back got drenched she saw a lighting bolt heading for them she gasped giving her phone to Mike and shoving him out of the way as she was struck flying back into a puddle of water. Mike ran up to her shaking her. "Wake up!!! Wake up Alexa!!" He screamed her phone started ringing. He answered it. (He's like 7)

Hello?

Hey is Alexa there?

He started to cry.

No something bad happened to her.

What happened!?

She saved me, water fell on us then shoved me out the way when lightning was about to hit me.

Where are you?!

It was Cisco calling her.

The park by the orphanage.

Okay stay there, I'll be right there. Don't move and put your head on her chest see if you hear thumping in it.

Okay Mr pwease hurry.

    He hung up the phone and did as told he heard a low and very slow thumping.

Thump
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thump
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thump

     A couple minutes past Cisco and Catilyn were there Catilyn picked up mike and Cisco grabbed Alexa putting her in the back of the truck holding her close.

     They dropped off Mike and zoomed to star labs where they hooked her up to everything they needed to hook her up with as Cisco slowly started to cry.