Chapter 1

Ten months later

    Cisco sat there by her bed, talking to her just like she told him too. He did everything she told him to the tattoos to the hair, to having Catilyn redoing her nails, knowing she loved them black and hated every time they chipped. He made sure she was warm and played some of her music. He wanted her to wake up so he could see her smile again, hear her sing to the kids again. The kids were all sad that they didn't get to see her or Ronnie. But they met Barry and loved him. Her birthday past last month, she was still growing. He made sure he kept her up to date on school knowing she can hear him, and hopefully remember everything he told her.

    He sighed kissing her head, before walking out of her room. He sat at the main area where they fight the bad guys. He sighed thinking back at all the fun memories.

     Alexa decided to through a small get together at her parents house while they were out of town. Her and Catilyn were talking about her science expirement that totally messed up the lab teachers hair. When Harry came up behind her and scared her making her jump and spill her drink on him. Everyone was laughing. Everyone soon settled down and started watching comedy movies. When Alexa started falling asleep on Cisco.

     He was snapped out of his daze when he felt a gust of wind and saw Barry on front of him. "Hey Cisco." He said smiling slightly Cisco looked up and gave him a sad smile. "Hey." He spoke Barry knew what was wrong. He always wondered what Alexa was like. 'Maybe that will cheer him up!' Barry thinks as he sits down across from him. "What was she like?" He asked Cisco.

   Cisco looked at him and smiled. He started to tell him everything. "She is amazing, she loved rock music, she looked so mean and intimidating. But she was the nicest person I know, every time after she got out of school, she would come here for a little, then she would go to the orphanage and help care for the kids. She would always make a list of what they wanted for Christmas then get it for them. Every Christmas we would spend the night at some ones place, then wake up early share our favorite, memories open each others presents, then we would all make Christmas sweets. After that we would dress up. Harry would be Santa Claus, Ronnie, Catilyn, Alexa, and me would be the elves and would go to the orphanage and give presents to the kids. After that we would make sure everyone got pictures. Then we would leave and comeback without our costumes and give all the sweets to the kids. We would stay until at least 4 then we would go to her parents and her parents love to go out of town all the time, so we all have a Christmas dinner there then spend the night watching Christmas movies." He said smiling. Barry smiled at him.

    "She sounds awesome." He spoke Cisco nodded Catilyn and Dr. Wells came in. "Hey guys what's up?" Cate asked. "Cisco was telling me about Alexa." Barry spoke up smiling, everyone smiled slightly. "Did he tell you how she saved Cisco, and sang to kids all the time?" Cate asked Barry shook his head while Cisco chuckled.

    "Oh well that's how they met actually. He wasn't paying attention and was crossing the street with headphones in his ears at full blast. And a car was coming and a 15 year old girl gasped and used all her weight to push him out of the way. And he just turned 20. That's how they met since then he introduced us to her and we all became friends instanly." Catilyn states smiling. Everyone laughed then they heard a scream.