Chapter 2

Cisco jumped and ran to where Alexa was. There he saw a very scared Alexa sitting up and shaking. He ran over to her and made her look at him. "Hey Alexa calm down. Your okay I promise, just calm down." He said she stopped shaking and looked at the 23 year old male in front of her. "Cisco?" She spoke barely above whisper. "Yeah it's me. It's Cisco." He spoke softy as she unwrapped her self and hugged him as he hugged her back. "I thought I died?" She spoke pulling away Caitlyn spoke up. "Nope your in perfect health." She said as Alexa started taking out the IV's. She looked up and saw Caitlyn she smiled jumping up and hugging her. She hugged back. "Where's Ronnie?" She asked pulling away smiling looking around Caitlyn frowned. "Caitlyn what's wrong?" "He died." She said Alexa gasped and hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed. "It's okay." She said smiling a sad smile.

   "So who is this?" Alexa asked referring to Barry. "Oh this is Barry Allen, Miss. Alexa." She heard she smiled and saw Harry, but in a wheel chair, she frowned. "Dr. Wells what happened?" She asked he shrugged. "My legs got messed up when the particle accelerator. Hence is why you were in a coma for 10 months." He stated she looked at him. "WHAT!! I WAS IN A COMA!!!" she said shocked he nodded she sighed. "Then how come I know everything about 12th grade, you know the lessons." She asked "ahh that would be because of me everyday I would read you your lessons." Cisco spoke up. She nodded smiling at him. "So does my mom know?" I asked they nodded. "She'll be here in about two days. They wanted to stop worrying about you for a moment." Caitlyn said she nodded when Dr. Wells threw a dart at her from behind which she managed to catch. "What the heck Dr. Wells?!" Alexa spoke as she held a dart in between her fingers. "Hmmm... Faster reflexes." He spoke as he traveled out of the room then it hit her. "Oh my God!!  Do I still have gym class subscription?!" She asked they nodded their heads. "Not at your local gym any more but here, also may I take a small blood sample?" Caitlyn spoke. She nodded as she held out her finger to be pricked. After that she heard Cisco speak up. "We think you might have powers." He said she looked at him. "Really awesome I always wanted to be a hero!" Alexa exclaimed.

*Alexa pov

I thought I was some hot shit for a few but then Dr. Wells threw a glass mug to me again, I squealed and made some sort of wall with water. I looked in awe as I moved the water and gently smacked Cisco with it, I laughed sitting it down. then the water disappeared. "Hey why did you hit me?" He asked holding his head I smiled innocently at him. "Because it was funny." I said giggling. "Alright lets go to the treadmills I want to know how fast she is." Cisco spoke, I giggled with Caitlyn, "Alright." I spoke as we started walking to a treadmill. I started running on it when I saw blue and whitish lighting surrounding my legs, I smiled and went faster, and faster, and faster. then it just stopped. I looked at the others everyone was in shock. "What's wrong?" I asked Cisco answered "You went so fast you actually broke the treadmill." he said I looked at him and saw that he started smiling soon everyone else was too.

"So how fast did I go?" I asked as I walked out of the little room. "About 100,000,000 a minute, that's like 80 times faster than Barry." he spoke I smiled. "Oh my god, there is a plant growing in the middle in the room." Caitlin spoke I looked over confused. they all looked at me as I went closer to it, then it hit me. "I can grow things from the ground up." I said I wanted it to disappear and that's exactly what it did, it exploded and it then blue crystal came out and then disappeared. "Holy shit." I said this is awesome, next thing I know there is literally a ball of air in my hand. I threw it at Cisco the second it touched him  it exploded like the tree.  "Okay your officially my bestest friend." Cisco said hugging me I laughed and hugged back. "I wonder what else you can do?" Cisco said, they all looked at me I threw my hands up in defense. "That's all I can do." I spoke they all shrugged and we all just started talking.