Cht 9

All was quiet since Hellboy left to go after Nuada & I was just sitting here drawing a picture of Nuala. "Hey um shouldn't we go after Hellboy" I asked & Liz got up & just said lets go.
When we found Hellboy he was beaten up pretty badly to the point he was almost dead. "Two people need to carry I know a place that might save him but we have to hurry now follow me" I ordered & of course everyone listened.

Time skip brought to you by Hellboy dying
It took us a few minutes to get there & by then Liz was freaking out only because Hellboy past out but we're here so that's all that matters right. "Hurry we must get him inside" I yelled while running to the door. "Open up u bloody goblin" I yelled banging on the door. "Not till u give me something in return" the stupid goblin yelled. "Well how bought this if u open the door I won't have to kill u" I yelled. Ugh you know what I don't have time for this. That's when I bust down the door and knock over the goblin to get to the healer. "Follow me & don't mind the goblin he thinks he's so tuff but he's in a wheelchair" I told the others & of course I got a dirty look from the goblin which I just shook off. "Healer are u home I really need your help " I yelled out hoping for an answer. After a few seconds a voice said "Kelly is that u whatever do I own the pleasure of this visit" the healer asked stepping out of the back room.

 After a few seconds a voice said "Kelly is that u whatever do I own the pleasure of this visit" the healer asked stepping out of the back room

"Plzzzz my friend is dying can u save him" I asked while Liz gave him a pleading look. " of course I'll help but I will have to be paid hmmm maybe one of those drawings of yours may do" he explained & of course I obliged.

"Well then to work I go" healer said & then told us to go outside all but for Liz