Chapter 1

INTRODUCTION

MARY SUMMERS;

My name is Mary Summers. I'm 16 years old. my hair colour is brown and my eyes are blue. I,m abused by my father since i was 8. He started abusing me because he thinks that my mom died because of me. 

Mary's P.O.V

"Yes, I'm coming down" i dashed downstairs to see my father standing there with blood red eyes. I could tell from is eyes that he is drunk. I thought today is going to be very very painful. He slowly started walking towards me. He came to me and caressed my cheek softly saying " You look a lot like your mother," Just done felt a sharp sting on my cheek which made me fall to the ground with a thud. "You are the reason she's gone, why didn't god take you and leave her? I hate you MARY SUMMERS." He dragged me by my hair to the basement. the pain i felt was unbearable. My scalp was on fire and tears poured out from my eyes. He threw me across the room which was quite easy as i was really thin. He grabbed a pocket knife from the table on which all the things were kept to torture me. I tried to squirm away as he lifted my shirt cutting a laceration on my stomach. He kept punching me until black dots blurred my vision. I went completely black. 

I was five years old, i saw my mom sitting smiling at me when i suddenly feel someone lifts me up into the air. I turned only to find my dad smiling at me. He looked much happier than now. Mom starting to make sandwiches for us. We played around a lot. It was so much fun until i threw my ball in the middle of the road. My dad was going to pick it but my mom gestured him to play with me while she picked the ball. She went to pick the ball and i suddenly heard a loud shriek. My dad and i turned around and saw my mom lying lifeless on the road. 

I woke up in my basement. I didn't how long i was there. I tried to get up but my stomach hurt like hell. I managed to get up groaning in pain. I went to my room and to the bathroom. I let myself sit in the warm water for hours. I dried myself and wiped my wound with an antiseptic which i bought stealing money from my father as my wounds were getting infected. I saw the time and it was 25 minutes to eight. oh no i totally forgot about dinner. i rushed to the kitchen and saw there was only some carrots, cucumbers and salad leaves. I just made salad quickly. I heard my father yelling "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BRING FOOD?" I hurriedly went and gave my father the plate and went off. As i was going my dad threw the plate at me saying " WHAT TYPE OF FOOD IS THIS"

"You forgot to go grocery shopping" I muttered. 

"What did you say" in whispers which meant to be really dangerous. I was really sore from my last beatings so i was hoping he wouldn't beat me again, but i was wrong. 'Did you just back answer me" continuing in his dangerous voice. I stayed rigid on the spot too scared to move. He approached me and grabbed my hair from its roots. "how dare you back answer me " he said and threw me on the ground where the plate had broken. He picked me by my hair and threw me on the table. He just rolled me over and lifted my shirt. then i felt like he was making long deep cuts on my back. The pain i felt was undescribable. he left and there and  then left the house slamming the door. I cried bitterly and went to my room to see what damage has been done to my back. I rolled off my shirt in front of the mirror and looked at my back which looked hideous. I made out the letter carved on my back and it said worthless. Well It didnt mean much to me as every second of my life he was calling me worthless, slut or something else. I went to the living room and picked up the broken pieces of glass on the floor.

I decided to sleep as dad went out, probably to the bar to drink. i laid myself on the bed and cried out in pain as my back hurt a lot. I tried sleeping the other way and thankfully it worked. I slept rather more comfortably than i thought.

================================================================================================================================================================

Hi this is the first time i'm writing a book on wattpad so please tell me if i have to put any changes to it. Like longer paragraphs or whatever you feel like. please tell me in the comments below. And i love you all you are reading this book.

                                                                                                                                            LOVE FROM ME.