Chapter 2

I woke up by the sounds of someone banging on my door, probably its my dad. I go to the door and open it, my dad stands in the way. "Don't you have work to do, bitch?"he snarled. "yeah I'm going" i Whispered. I didn't mention before that i work in a coffee shop. I went to the wash room and took a shower and got dressed. I stuck my earphones in my ear and started to walk towards the coffee shop. It is an half an hour walk to the place. As soon as i reach that place, i see the smiling face of Mrs. Hudson. She's the owner of the cafe and very kind, especially to me. She knows about what goes all the time in my house. She came to me and asked where i got hurt and all. We had our little morning routine in which she asks me where i got hurt, why and does it hurt a lot and then she helps me conceal the bruises. After a little while, Gary and Mr.Hudson came me, too.Gary is my colleague and a friend, the only friend i have. Mr. and Mrs. Hudson don't have children so i'm like a daughter to them. Customers start rushing in and out, some carrying their morning coffees, others breakfasts. One by one i keep finishing orders and sipping my own coffee. It was all going like the normal days when suddenly Gary came running in and telling me to go somewhere. I've never seen him so scared before.

"What happened? why are you so pale?"                                                                                                                   "Just go in."                                                                                                                                                                             " Fine, I'm going, but you better tell what happened." I wait for about 10 minutes and Gary comes back. He explained me what happened. it wasn't much only some gang people came and they asked a lot of money. "So how much did they ask?" I asked. "10 million"he replied. 

I just stand there dumbfounded. How can they ask so much money like that. "How much do we have? Will they hurt them if we don't give money?" Gary just replies with a nod. I'm so scared for them. They are just like my parents. What will they do? I go home and not at all remembering the time. I'm fifteen minutes late. i just hope dad is not home or i'm dead. I pass the door, he's not there. Thank God. God im sooo hungry. I decide to invade the kitchen to search anything. The fridges empty and i got no money. Probably i have to go to bed without food. But just as I'm about to enter my room i hear my dads voice "where were you, slut?"                                                         "I was at w-w-work" I whispered.                                                                                                                                   "Don't lie to me, bitch. you were making out with boys, right?

"No i got late. im telling the truth. please believe me."                                                                                         "You are getting out of hand. Coming Late at night. I now how to handle you. Anyways I dont need you no more." He called while grabbing my arm from where he hit me yesterday. I cry escaped my mouth but he was already going out the door. i got so scared what is he going to do with me. He threw me in the trunk of his car, which wasn't used for long, and the dust started to choke me already. The car started moving, where is he taking me? 

The car stopped, he pulled me out of his trunk by my hair. I look around but there's nothing I can see. Its too dark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

GUYS i'm so sorry.i couldn't update for long because of my exam. and after my exams my laptop blew up. I'm so sorry again. And thank you for reading my book. I know Its not that good but still thank you. 

LOVE FROM ME XX