His name is Sammy

{{ I tired doing something poem-like but I know I did bad...}}

'Hazel brown eyes,
Long but fabulous commercial hair,
Always with a loving smile,
His name is Sammy.

Strong but also caring,
Standing tall like a mountain,
But we all love to call him 'Moose'
And his name is Sammy

Can be angry and kill you from inside,
But his eyes says it all,
He doesn't want to do it.
His name is Sammy.

The ones aroung him,
The one he loved ends up dying.
He cried in vain,
He blamed himself for their deaths,
But the most important thing is,
His love is as pure as a childs,
And his name is Sammy.

He lost his soul and lived a year,
He hurt his only family by leaving them behind,
A heartless man he was.
His name is Sammy.

The reason why I left the heavens,
The reason why I came to like humans,
A simple man like him,
Made me loose my mind.

Once I thought that humans were just a decoration.
A thing that's empty,
But when I look at him, I think
"Why are you so perfect?
How do you manage to make me feel like this when you're so powerless compared to me?"
But I was wrong...
He's the most powerful human I've known,
And his name is Sammy.

Oh I wish I could tell him...
Tell him in person,
How much I love him...
How much I love him even If it's forbidden...

So here I am,
Writing this crappy poem to him...
Sammy... I hope that one day you will love me back....

Your little angel on you shoulder,
Gabriel'

Tears flowed through Sam's cheeks. He never thought that Gabriel loved him back and this was like a dream come true... There was one thing that was stopping them be together:
Gabe was nowhere to be found. It's been few years since he came back alive after Lucifer killed him. He came back looking for Sam but soon later he vanished... Not on earth, or heaven he was found. Sam prayed to him every night, hoping he would respond but gave up not too long ago.

Sam's hopes are now up, thinking that he's somewhere out there. The letter was all Sam has left of him. Sam is determined now... He was going to give it another try...

He was going to pray.

Sam sniffled and shut his eyes.

"Gabriel.... Gabe, if you're out there and you can hear me please come back... I really missed you and I can't take it anymore... Please... I beg you... The letter you sent me has crossed the line... I wasn't planning to tell you now... I was hoping to see you but screw it... Gabriel, I love you too... I loved you since I first saw you... So please... Come back... Don't let my love for you go waste... Please..."

Sam opened his eyes, hoping to see him. He looked around the empty room he stayed in, but no other living thing was there. He sighed and layed on his bed. He was about to close his eyes when he heard a flutter of wings. He shot straight up on his feet and saw the owner of the letter in the far corner of the room.

"Gabe..."

"Do... Did you really mean it?" Gabriel said with a hoarse voice.

"Why else would I say it..." Sam said in a quiet, almost a whispered tone. A smile crept up Gabriel's face. The smile that Sam missed ao much. Silence was now present in the room. The Winchester couldn't take it and stepped towards the angel, closing the distance.

"Did you mean it?" Sam asked, still walking towards Gabriel.

"Why else would I say it." Gabriel said in a mimicking tone with a smirk. Sam sighed in relief. He was finally standing in front of Gabe, very close in fact.

Sam was looking down at Gabe, (being the moose he is, he had to...) waiting for him to look up. Once Gabriel did look up, they stared in each others eyes. The only thing that they cared was the fact that they both share mutual feelings toward each other.

After what seemed hours of staring, Sam's eyes dropped to glance at Gabriel's lips. Same occured to Gabe. The staring was now gone because the distance between them was gone and their eyes closed. They didn't move, they just enjoyed the feeling of each other.

This was the first time, in very long time, both of them loved life. They finally found their happiness...

"Hapiness is like glass. It may be around you, yet invisible... But if you change your angle of viewing just a little, then it will reflect the light more beautifully than any other object around you..."
~Lelouch Vi Britania (Code Geass)

_______________________

SORRY IF THAT SUCKED.... I KNOW IT MYSELF...

I WILL BE CHOOSING A QUOTE TO RELATE TO THE CHAPTER BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE THEM.

AND BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, THIS QUOTE IS REALLY RELATABLE NOW. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IF SAM WOULDN'T HAVE PRAYED HE WOULD BE A BIGGER MESS NOW.... THIS STORY ALSO COMES WITH A MORAL: DO IT AND REGRET IT NOW RATHER THAN NOT DOING IT AND REGRETING IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

ALSO...

IF YOU'RE WONDERING NOW, YES... I LOVE ANIME, BUT I STOPPED BECAUSE OF TEEN WOLF AND THEN SUPERNATURAL... BUT HEY, MY OTAKU SIDE IS NOT GONE :)

SO YEAH... SERIOUSLY, SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKED...

ONE MORE THING... GUYS I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE ON SUNDAY.... FUNNY THING IS, I THOUGHT I DID AND I JUST REALISED THAT I DIDN'T....

ANYWAYS... 'TILL NEXT TIME, HOOMANS!!!