Cute kidnapper

✨ Gerard's pov ✨

When I first saw Frank playing at a local bar I knew I needed him. It's been 6 months since that day and today was the day I'll have him to myself. He was walking home with his guitar on his shoulder, while I was a few feet away. He turned the corner taking a short cut he always took. I took out the cloth I had and smothered him till he fell limp in my arms.

Frank was on my bed just starting to wake up. I was straddling him in my pink skirt with thigh highs on. He was startled when he saw me, and started panicking.

" Hi Frankie "
I giggled when he gasped wondering how I got his name and where the hell he was at.
" W-who are you? "

" My names Gerard, but you can call me gee. Oh! And you're going to be my new daddy "

He looked like he realized what I was talking about. I started pawing at his crotch, he got the message and tugged his pants and boxers off. I knew he was big from what I've saw from his window at night, but infront of me was really big. He blushed when I took him into my mouth. When I went down I could smell his musk and it just got me more tingly. He moaned and ran his fingers through my hair making me go further.

" F-fuck G-gee "
I smiled at that and swirled my tongue around his slit. He came down my throat breathing heavily. He smiled down at me when I pulled off.

" You sure are a cute kidnapper "

I giggled and nuzzled into his neck.

" I saw you and I knew I wanted you to be my daddy "

" That right little one? "

I giggled when he turned to cuddle me . He was going to be the best daddy ever.

" Need help baby boy? "
I looked down and saw he was pointing to my princess parts. I shook my head no forgetting the ache I still had. I fell asleep to the sound of his beating heart.

++++++++++++++++++++++