♡ Apple pie ♡

♡ Third person ♡

♡ 1983 ♡

Gerard Way was dressed in his favorite black dress when he came back from the bakery. He bought an apple pie for his husband Frank. Frank worked long hours being a banker so he thought he deserved it. Gerard was the normal housewife that cleaned and did everything for their husband. Gerard knew of his husbands whereabouts, fucking their whore of a maid Jamia.
Once Gerard arrived at home, he made his way into the house and into the kitchen. He could hear them already at it in their shared bedroom. He brought the pie and put it on the counter looking for his special ingredient. Rat poison. Once he found it he poured most of it into the pie. With that Gerard grabbed Franks gun from the desk drawer and put it in his dress pocket. Gerard made his way down the hallway hearing his heels clacking as he went by. He opened the door seeing exactly what he heard from the kitchen. There was Frank and Jamia on their shared bed fucking. They stopped immediately as they saw Gerard and tried putting their clothes back on.

"I've loved you for the last time Frank Iero"

As Gerard said that he shot his husband in the chest multiple times until he knew he was dead.

"And you are nothing but the slutty maid"

Then he shot her perfectly in her right eye, watching her blood splatter against the bed and wall. Gerard looks at the scene around him crying walking back into the kitchen. He grabs a fork going to sit at the dining table to eat his last meal, an apple pie.