Chapter 10

Ready boys?" Harry asked Teddy and Orion during Dumbledores speech. They nodded in return.
"Three... Two... One..."
BOOM
Everyone in the Great Hall jumped as the Hall became pitch black. Red fireworks sprang in front of the Teachers table. They evolved into words and a voice spoke up,
"THE MARAUDERS HAVE RETURNED. PRONGSLET - SON OF PRONGS (a bright red stag stood beside it) PADDY - SON OF PADFOOT AND MOONS - SON OF MOONY ( a red dog and wolf stood beside these names. WATCH OUT HOGWARTS"

The Great Hall was silent before it burst into chatter about the next generation of marauders. A few people from Gryffindor looked at the SGM's sceptically. Teddy sighed, it was much funner if they didn't know who it was but there was quite a lot of people whose parents knew their fathers.
"Silence please!" Dumbledore shouted and the great hall once again went silent, "well i must say i am rather impressed by that rather amusing display but before i forget i must tell you that..." He droned on and soon Harry, Orion and even Teddy had zoned out.
"First years follow me please, this way first years," a prefect with bright red hair shouted to the first years, "come on follow me please, keep up!"
"Shouldn't be hard to lose him with the colour of his hair!" Orion whispered to Harry and Teddy. Harry chuckled at his best friend. "You know Orion, your stupidity often surprises even me," Orion just looked at him.
"Orion you best friend has blue hair!" Teddy screeched at him. Orion just laughed, "too true, Ted, too true."
"Hey!" Harry shouted wiping a fake tear from his eye, "i though you where my best friend!"
Teddy gasped dramatically, "How could you Orion?! I am your best friend!"
"Are not," Harry shouted back
"Are too"
"Not"
"Are"
"Not"
"Are"
"Not"
"Ar-"
"You know boys i love how your fighting over me but we have arrived." Orion smirked.
Teddy and Harry groaned, "ORION!" They tackled him and the three went straight to the ground wrestling each other.
"Boys up this instant!" The prefect shouted. The boys ignored him.
"If you do not get up right now i will have to give you a detention!" Once again the boys ignored him.
"Right thats it, detention the three of you tomorrow night at 7.00"
The boys jumped up straight away. The other first tears gasped, a detention already? But the boys didn't seem bothered by the fact that they had detention on the first day, they where doing some form of happy dance.
"Dads going to be so jealous!" Orion smirked.
"I know!" Harry laughed, "only two hours in and we've got a detention! That must be a record!"
"I reckon we'll beat their record easily." Teddy stated.
"BOYS!" The prefect shouted. The boys turned to him with innocent looks on their faces.
"Right, the password is caput draconis. Don't forget it. The boys dormit-" but was cut of by Teddy, Harry and Orion running up the left hand stairs.
"Boys back here this instant!" The prefect shouted, " and how do you know where the dormitories are? I haven't told you yet!"
"Oh, puh-lease." Orion said from the third step. "We've been here hundreds of times before." The prefect looked shocked for a moment before he scowled. "The boys dormitories are-" But the SGM didn't hear him as they had already ran up to the dorm. The boys jumped onto the beds of their respective fathers. "Wait," Teddy said sitting up. " theres still another four people to come to the dorm but only one more bed."
"Maybe its split!" Harry said jumping up, "maybe we'll get a dorm to ourselves!"
"Think of all the pranks we could plan in here!" Orion said with a grin on his face.

Sure enough the boys where right and the dorms had been split. Mcgonagal thought it would be better to split the first years instead of having seven on one dorm. They talked all night about pranks, Quidditch, pranks, food and pranks, before going to bed for a well earned sleep.