/82/

A/N: I wrote this and it's smutty so if you dint want that then don't read it

Calum lay on his back on the couch, his head rested on a pillow. Annie lay on top of him, her head on his chest with his arms wrapped around her waist.

  "I don't want to do that again," Calum admitted. "I don't want to be away from you. I don't want you to be scared of me." He paused, and Annie closed her eyes, listening to his heartbeat. "I want to be your safe place."

  Annie's breathing was slow, relaxed. "I want that too. I want that so, so much, you don't even know."

  She felt his hands on her back, tracing swirls on her lower back, touching the exposed skin from where her shirt ride up with a feather touch. "I think we need to work on our communication," he suggested. "Make sure we're on the same page."

  "M'kay."

  Calum scooted up, so he was sitting and Annie followed suit. "It scares me when you are triggered like that, and you get angry," he started with. "I want to come up with some way to deal with it."

Annie nodded smally. "But what could we do about it?"

"Well, if this was a fanfiction I'd probably just hit you over the head every time you got like that, and make you pass out."

Annie giggled. "It always comes back to fanfiction, doesn't it."

"This whole story is a fanfiction."

"Well, in that case," Annie said, scooting closer so her knees touched Calum's. "In that case, our author must really suck."

Calum snickered, leaning forwards and pressing a kiss on Annie's temple. "Maybe. But maybe not."

"Maybe not?"

"Well," he started, blushing slightly, "I mean, it's worked out pretty well for us."

Annie laughed. "Yeah, I guess so."

"I mean, here we are, right?" Without thinking, he placed a hand on Annie's side, and she winced. "What's wrong?" He asked, looking scared that he hurt her.

She bit her lip, scooting backwards on the couch. "It's nothing. I'm sorry. It's just... One of the bruises."

Calum nodded, moving forwards and placing a hand on her hip, right where up her shirt ended. He pinched the fabric gently, looking at Annie for permission. "Can I?"

She nodded absentmindedly, and he lifted up the side of her shirt to see the bruise. "It doesn't hurt that much, I was just surprised when you touched it."

He traced his fingertips over it lightly. "Can I see the other bruises?"

Nodding, Annie allowed Calum to take the sides of her shirt and pull it up, over her head. Annie turned around, sitting on her feet so he could see the marks on her back. "Are they bad?"

"Nah," he reassured, though he hated the idea that she had to have bruises at all. "Just a little discolored."

Annie sighed, and Calum could see the muscles in her back relax. "Cal, stop that already. It tickles."

Looking down, he realized he was still tracing the marks, his touch so light he was barely touching her. "Sorry, I'll stop touching you."

"Well.... Maybe don't do that."

He smirked, drawing shapes around the bruises, pushing ever so slightly. His hands went higher, his fingers tugging underneath the band of her black bra. "I like the black," he noted. "Suits you."

"Yeah?" She said in a teasing tone. "It's actually a matching set."

His fingers trail down to her waistband, brushing along the denim of her jeans but not going lower.

Annie went to adjust her bra straps, but Calum's hands caught hers, one by one taking her softer, smaller hands and moving her so she was sitting on them.

"Is this okay?" He whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she breathed back.

He moved forwards, so he was closer to her, and one by one kissed each bruise gently. "You know," he murmured, his voice smooth and sensual as his hands trailed to her sides, massaging them gently. "I'm quite enjoying myself."

Annie laughed breathily, enjoying herself too. "Daddy," she said cheekily, jokingly, though he didn't question it. Instead, he pulled her back, against him as he tugged her hair, exposing her neck.

"Tell me when to stop." He muttered before attacking her neck with kisses.

Annie's eyes were closed, moving with Calum. "If I'm the one stopping us this'll never end."

The shift in position caused Annie's hands to be free, and she grabbed one of Calum's wrists as he carefully pushed her down, do she was laying on her back.

She reached around, balling up his shirt in her fists as she pulled it off, dropping it on the floor besides them. "We can't just have a serious discussion, can we?"

He chuckled, lowering himself over her. "Guess not."

His kisses littered her stomach, over the bruise that Ashton had given her, and trailed lower. He pressed a kiss to the waistband of her jeans, causing her to shudder. "Annie, if we need to stop, now would be a good time to tell me."

"We definitely don't need to stop."

"You sure?"

Annie sat up, smiling tiredly. "Calum, I swear, this is fun but if you could get to the good part that'd be great."

He smirked, undoing the button of her jeans. "Like this?"

"You're getting there."

"How about now?" He said, pulling the zipper down.

She giggled. "You seem really slow at this. Do you need help taking off my pants, or do you got it?"

"Do I need help," he grumbled, pushing her shoulder down gently so she was laying fiat on her back. He leaned closer, scooting down so he was eye level with the button of her jeans. He took two of her belt loops in hand, on on either side, and shimmied them down her legs, once the material got past her thighs, yanking them off. "No, I think I can handle this just fine."

"Good riddance," she muttered, quieting as she felt him tucking a few of his fingers under the waistband of her underwear.

"Your right," he murmured. "They are a matching set."

Annie closed her eyes, steeling her nerves before taking his hand and pushing it away.

His smirk quickly disintegrated, a worried expression taking its place. "Did I go too far?"

She pushed herself up, shaking her head. "Let me take your jeans off first."

The smirk returned, and Calum carefully pushed her back down. "Not tonight. Tonight, it's going to be all about you."

She wasn't positive, but let herself be lowered down. He crawled forwards, leaning down and catching her mouth in a kiss.

When they broke apart, Calum smiled down at Annie. "You ready to keep going?"

She smiled up at him. Tonight, they would go one step further than they'd gone together before. It was scary- but they were ready.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

He crawled back, looping a few fingers under the elastic, and slowly pulled it down.