[Closet] Kuro!Kaneki

no this isn't closet sex you weirdos

It was almost certain that if you three, Kaneki, Hide and you, weren't at a café or at school, you would almost hang out at your house. It was considerably larger than Kanekis and Hides apartments so they would always come over to your house instead. At this point, it was normal.

The three of you were like three peas in a pod, the three musketeers and would always hang out since you three knew each other for years and were best friends.

Yet, Kaneki and you had thought as each other as something more. You two shared the same feelings, and anyone could tell besides yourselves. One person could tell more than anyone... Hide.

It was just coincidence when Kaneki had left a jacket the last time you three were all together at your house, so when you finally remembered that it was in your closet, you immediately told him.

"Which closet?" He asked while getting up to search for his jacket.

"The one near the door," you said as you continued to scribble numbers and formulas for school, Hide doing the same thing.

"I can't find it in here." Kaneki shouted so you could hear him. You sighed in response, and got up to go look for it with him.

It was just then that Hide had gotten an idea.

He snuck up behind Kaneki who was a foot behind you, who was searching through the closet looking for the jacket.

"Have fun," Hide said.

"Wha-" Both you and Kaneki said, but being interrupted as you felt Kaneki being pushed into you and you being pushed into the closet, along with Kaneki.

It just so happens that the closet wasn't very big, so when the two of you were pushed together in there it was very awkward. Your backs were up against opposite walls, and Kaneki's leg was between yours. You couldn't see how close he was, but you could definitely tell he was close because of his breathing.

You two were both furiously blushing, but it was too dark so you two couldn't see that. Your hearts both beating faster than ever, and you two couldn't manage to say anything.

Suddenly, when realization hit you, you could finally speak.

"H-Hide! What the hell!!" You yelled.

"A-Ah, Hide! Let us out!" Kaneki yelled.

"Nope~" You heard the sly fox say.

"What?! What do you mean nope?" You asked back.

"Not until you two confess~!"

That was it. Both you and Kaneki froze in place, almost forgetting to breath.

"What?! Are you mad?" You screamed, anger completely taking over. Yet Kaneki remained still, and not speaking. You remained there, screaming and banging on the door.

It took a minute or two until Kaneki finally spoke, "[Name], I-I've liked you for awhile, p-please accept my feelings!"

You instantly froze, and the only thing you could hear was your heart beating and Hides humming from the other side of the door.

This was your only choice.

"F-Fine. Kaneki, I accept as I also have feelings for you!" You yelled, and pushed yourself on the door.

"Finally~"Hide said and opened the door.

It didn't take long until your foot was dug into Hides face and Kaneki was still flustered as ever.

Yet, even though the two of you had confessed and that you both accepted each other's feelings, you two couldn't look eachother in the eyes that night.

hey

it's been awhile, like two months wHoOps

but ok

the 1 year anniversary for this book is coming up, so I want to write a anniversary chapter with you and whatever Kaneki I want tbh

but I want someone or one person to choose if it would be like angst or fluff (maybe some lime/lemon idk, but don't vote that or it won't count)

so like just say what you would want for it to be

although I really want to write more angst ;)

just vote or I'm not making a anniversary chapter

sO yOU bETteR fUckInG dO It

bye

also bsd is really good 11/10 would recommend

edit: I made a mistake when I meant vote, please refer to the chapter 'please kill me'

I'm sorry if I sounded mean;;