A Fight At Rikys.

Ezra's POV

I looked at Aria and saw that she was angry, upset and confused as to why her dad was here with Meredith. I took her hand and gave it a tight squeeze, she looked at me and gave me a sad smile while standing up.

"Aria baby, were are you going?" I ask her softly while standing up with everyone else following.

"We are going home. I'm sorry guys this was a wonderful night and I hope we can do this again." She told them, I put a $50 note on the table for Aria and I's meal and drinks.

"Yeah of course we can do this again Aria." They all replied. We thanked them, I grabbed Aria's hand and led her out of the restaurant. Once we reached the doors we thanked them then walked out of Rikys.

"Well if it isn't Aria and Ezra. The pedophile and the slut." I heard the voice of Byron Montgomery behind us. I looked towards Aria and saw that she had tears in her eyes i put my arm around her waist to try and keep me from punching him, and kept on walking.

Aria's POV

Ezra and I walked out of the restaurant wanting to get home Ezra started walking to the car but was stopped by the one and only Byron Montgomery. The person who I used to call my father.

"Well if it isn't Aria and Ezra. The pedophile and the slut." I heard him say. I felt the tears in my eyes and I was about to turn around and scream at him when I felt Ezra's arm slide around my waist and his hands clenched into fists. I could tell he wanted to punch Byron and I wouldn't stop him. Ezra kept walking us to the car. "So, your going to run away like you did before? Is that all you know how to do?" He said this time I stopped walking and so did Ezra.

"Aria, just keep walking. He's not worth it." Ezra tells me. I shake my head at him and turn around.

"You know what. You don't get to talk to me anymore. And don't you dare call Ezra a pedophile and me a slut! He isn't one, you are." I screamed at his face. Ezra grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my head. I turned back around and started walking.

"You know I could still go to the police and get his ass arrested. I'm still your father." He screams at us. This time its Ezra who turns around and me straight after I walk straight up to him and slap him.

"You haven't been my father for a long time and will not be my father." I scream. Ezra grabs my waist and pulls me back before I slap him again.

"That's it, say goodbye to your boyfriend Aria. Tomorrow he'll be gone." He sneers, Ezra punches him.

"You know what Byron you don't have the right to tell the police that will just come and bite you in the ass hard!" I say to him while Meredith walks out.

"Aria?" She asks.

"Meredith." I say bluntly

"What happened to Byron?" She asks as she sees his nose bleed.

"Why do you care?" Ezra says.

"Because I'm his wife! Now tell me what happened to my husband!" She screams at me.

"Oh, so he's a cheater and married a slut. Are you ever going to learn?" I ask Byron. Before either of them could respond I turned around and took Ezra's hand.

We walked really fast to the car, we got to the car and I opened the car door angrily. I threw my purse onto the floor of the passenger side and my phone into the cup holder. I let the angry tears fall and Ezra wrapped his arms around me tight and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry I punched him." Ezra said softly. I Shook my head and sniffled.

"Don't be sorry Ezra, he deserved it. Thank you for stopping me from killing him." I tell him. I pull back out of his warm chest and he wipes my eyes. He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his waist, one of his hands come up to cup my cheek while the other stays on my waist. We pull away out of breath and I press my lips against his again. He pulls back and I snuggle back into his chest, he kisses my head and rests his chin on my head. I let out a yawn and Ezra chuckles.