7.

Alicia Keys

"Alicia get up, you hear that damn alarm" my dad yelled making me fall on the floor. It was five o'clock Saturday mourning, I don't even remember setting my alarm.

" Daddy did you set my shit while I was sleep " I whined, I didn't want to get up, I was tired ass hell.

" Gi-" he was about to say when i heard his foot steps by my door, I hurriedly got up. Opening my door wide with a bright smile on my face.

" your breath stank go brush that shit and let me hear you curse again that's your ass little girl " I rolled my eyes, too feel him staring at me.

" I'm grown" I mumbled grabbing my clothes. "Repeat that Ali" my dad told me, he even gave me a little nickname I thought it was cute. I mean we cool but we ain't that cool.

I didn't say anything to him, as I pass to go to my custom bathroom.

" you have a problem" I asked with a attitude.

Him staring at me Mad me uneasy, it felt like he was trying to read me. " Ima whoop yo ass"  walking away from my door.

I knew he meant it too, for the last week I've notice he's ruthless and mean for no reason. Nigga about forty looking Twenty eight.

" Daddy they say black don't crack, so how old are you" I asked lacing up my shoes.

" I'm forty" he said smirking at me shaking his head.

" Why you looking twenty something you must got some done to your face" I asked touching his face to get a better look. " Cause boy I be da-"

" you cussing in my house Alicia "

" ma chill out, why daddy looking like he can be my brother, that sh-" I was bout to curse until I looked my mother. "Stuff look creepy, cause ain't no way, cause when I get older my black better not crack even if I'm mix"  I was being honest, if my daddy wasn't my father I would've thought his ass was twenty something, he had to get his face done.

" get your ass in the car" he said about to grab the keys looking at me stupid.

" Let's take the Lamborghini pops" I yelled grabbing the keys before he protest.

We made it too a abandon building, i was looking at my surroundings to make sure nothing goes off

We made it too a abandon building, i was looking at my surroundings to make sure nothing goes off. I was skeptical and scared.

Out of nowhere I was yanked out the car being face to face with my dad.

" why you do that you hurt my arm" I yelled pushing him, I hate when people touch me especially in my personal space .

He looked at me with his jaw clenched making his way in the building. I didn't notice he gave me clothes to put on so I hurried to put it on.

" Go to the circle" he said taking off his shirt.

"I see why my momma crazy about him" I mumbled walking off. I can tell he's been trying to be lenient with me.