9.

Alicia Keys:

When Sas left out my room I didn't know how to feel. He couldn't be interested in me, he just let me sit in his lap nothing more nothing less. I'm still pissed at him, I thought I could trust but I guess not. Trust can take you a long way, especially loyalty and while his loyalty is with my father it would never be with me.

The next morning I woke up to see both of my parents sitting at the breakfast table eating, they never woke me up to eat so I didn't think nothing of it. I don't want to be in the same building as them. Most would think I'm over exaggerating but I'm not, they lied to me while my father simply said he doesn't want a child. I'm half way grown it's not like Ima fucking baby, he missed out I didn't. Even though I wanted a father figure, I see that everything I yearned for was nothing to be crying about.

He showed me why every nigga ain't shit and will never be shit.

" Alicia you'll be graduating in some months, thought about any schools " my mom asked, I looked at her pissed. She knew I don't want to go to school, she knows that I don't want to go to college.

" I'm not going to college " I said grabbing some milk and bowl, to eat some cereal.

" What the hell your going to then" my father asked raising his voice, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

" Did any of you went to college or the streets was all you knew and you hanging with some black man letting him shatter you with gifts" I clapped at back them, they can't knock me for going to college, they didn't even go. You don't have to go to college to be successful, but it would be logical to have a degree behind your name, but that's something I'm not yearning for.

" I'm getting tired of your Shit little girl, I've been trying to be reasonable with y-"

" You haven't tried to be reasonable with me, all you worried about is your self, you said it yourself your not ready for a child, but news flash I'm not a fucking baby I'm becoming a grown ass woman, you missed out my walks, my talks, and my crawls, you haven't did Shit for me to even look at for being my father, something I should be proud of" I stated calmly, they wasn't about to knock me. My mother just sat there and not saying anything, it's seems like she doesn't know how to own her ground when she's around him.

After I finished my cereal I washed my bowl out, wiping my hands looking at the both of them. My eyes were burning with tears, I tried to threaten them not to fall but I failed.

" Why would you even say that, you wanna know how sad I use to be seeing father dances and the kids get to bring their father to classes and you wasn't there, while mama I guess faking to go to work when she was with you the whole time. " I asked laughing putting the napkin in the trash.

" You know hate is a very strong word, but you both caused it on your selves , I shouldn't even be feeling like this but I hate the both of you, and not once have you guys apologize to even make it right" I walked over to grab my backpack wiping my eyes, in the process of putting it on my back. I didn't have the ounce to look back them, I respect my elders but my parents did the extreme. Especially my mother, whom suppose to be my bestfriend, she knew what I wanted to do after high school I guess my dreams don't matter.

I had my journal clutched to my hands, as I make way down the long drive way. I noticed my personal driver waiting for me by the car, I greeted him and told him I can open the door on my own, but he insisted.

As I made it to school, I hurriedly went to my locker to be greeted with Gabby and Kash holding hands.

" So when did this happen" I asked smirking I was happy for them, he can finally leave me alone.

" some months ago" Gabby stated quietly, I guess she thought I was going to feel some type of way. But I'm not, she's my bestfriend I didn't want him, I mean she knew plus he bullied me half of my life.

" I'm so happy" I said hugging the  both of them catching them off guard.

" You can finally leave me alone" I said looking away, to see Sas walking down the halls.

" shut up Ace" Gabby said rolling her eyes telling me not to say shit else. She held up a flyer that said 'Talent show; starring Dj Khalid, Drake, Chris brown' .

" I need some talent cause their coming to town in a few months I'm so excited, you should do it with me. I mean we will be on a big screen a-" I blocked her out when she said we would be all over New York. It would be nice since next month is May and we graduate in June. Time flies when it's a lot of drama going on around you and sadly it's your parents drama. I bit the inside of my lip, walking away from her. A lot was going through my head. I knew for a fact everyone was going to be there, but I'm not ready.

No yet at least, but it could be my big break since I don't want to go to college. I knew no one believes in me not even parents, I couldn't come up and say:

" Hey I decided I don't want to go to college and want to do music "

I knew my father would have a serious heart attach, they didn't go to school but want me to go and that's what I don't understand. They are very successful, I mean every one has to start from the bottom that is something I'm willing to do.

" Sis you okay, you straight " Gabby asked touching my forehead, I swatted her hands away, to Sas dead in my face smirking.

" Bestfriend you missed me" he asked I was taken back looking around me to make sure he was talking to me.

I knew he wasn't feeling me like I was feeling him, if he want to be bestfriends and me becoming closer to him is step ahead, but I'll be damn if he friend zone me.

" So you friend zoning me" I asked looking at my watch to see I have five minutes to spare until I have to go to class.

" it's not like that Ma' we can be besties first" he said laughing rubbing his beard that I found so fascinating.

" Yeah okay, I have to get to class sir" I said as I seen everyone staring at me like I lost my mind. I guess they are wondering how can I get Sas so close to me. Sas never talk to anyone and he keeps his distance but he's no one to fuck with at all, I guess that's why my father like him so much.

" I'll be waiting for you " I nodded my head walking to my class.

" Why my bro hea" Kash asked making his arm around my shoulders, I politely moved his arm looking at him up and down.

" boy don't touch me we ain't cool " I swayed to my seat rolling my eyes, just because I saved his ass from being shot he thinks we're cool. To be honest I don't depise him, cause he made me the person I am today, very observant and focused.

The day quickly went by, and I was happy, plus graduation is approaching so is my birthday.

" Alicia come on girl it's hot " I heard Sas yelled from his car. I stood by the door waiting for him to get out.

" Why you standing there"

" I don't get in the car with men who doesn't open my door " I said motioning to the door. I was fucking with him, cause no man has ever did that, expect my father of course.

" Man you some else, get yo ass in" he said yanking door open as I slowly got in winking at him.

At first he didn't even know my name, and I was trying my best to catch his eye, I really wonder what he has in store.

Comment and vote 🖤