Hazel

I looked at our little group as I summoned yet another swarm of gems to rip apart another group of monsters. They were endless. We weren't. Jason got a club to the head and passed out. I pulled him to the elevator and used the gems to push the others in with him.

Bob tripped and I reached out a hand before a spear ripped through his head. Tartarus absorbed him and began towards me but Damasen slowed him down.

"Hazel.. Come on! We have to go. There are more coming."

I looked at Frank, my big handsome strong boyfriend and a tear came to my eye. I had to do this. Frank would understand. Eventually. I used a diamond to hold down the button. And I said a final goodbye to some of the best friends I had in seventy years.

"I'll never forget you all."

I pulled out my sword and felt a strange tugging sensation then Arion was standing next to me. I jumped on and the grave look in his eye told me that he knew it was over for us both. We charged in and I swung and hacked through the endless hordes of monsters. We charged Tartarus and I slashed and hacked every bit of him that I could reach. I was flying the next minute and my beautiful horse was laying at his feet. The foot raised up and then came down crushing Arion into dust. I pulled all of the surrounding gems to me and created an armor that made me the size of Tartarus. I charged and swung my new diamond blade into his chest as he sunk his sword into mine. We stared at each other as the vortex vanished and was replaced by a very handsome yet scarred face. I fell over and thought about everyone I was leaving. Especially Frank. He would move on, find an amazing woman, get married, have kids, and live a good life. I was only sad that it wasnt with me.

Goodbye, everyone. Thanks for the life.