Date night

Summary: Dan, Phil and Pj are in a polyamorous relationship and it's date night.
For: anon
Words: 0.9k
Prompt: "I hear you're taking prompts... Would you be willing to do a fluffy polyamorous relationship one? Like Dan/Phil/PJ? Sorry, I just sort of want one and there aren't any. Totally fine if you don't want to though!"
A/N: i tried. Seriously I've never seen a fic like this thank you anon for the chance I would have never have done this. I'm just sorry it's probably not what you were looking for.

Dans PoV
My hands were perfectly intertwined with pj's as we sat talking to Chris in Starbucks. We'd been chatting for hours and we have had plenty of autumnal beverages. But Phil still wasn't here.
Whenever I'd ask PJ he'd just smile and squeeze my hand after saying "you know what he's like bear don't worry".
We wasn't out and open with our relationship yet. It wasn't just me and Pj together. It was me, Phil and Pj and society doesn't exactly understand properly. It didn't stop us though, we're very happy.
Tonight is meant to be date night too. I have my thermal shirt on and Pj has a cute jumper that I may or may not have stolen once or twice. So we are ready.
But before we leave the plan was to tell our close friend Chris.
So far we've been mildly successful.
Well Pj has been stealing quick kisses from me and holding me tight when I show any sign of shivering. Which makes our friend smile and create various "aw" sounds.
He has been very accepting so far and that makes me comfortable telling him about everything. But i'm still really nervous. It's getting late and the autumn short days are starting to show.
"Almost time" Pj smiled and pulled me into his embrace and kissing my forehead.
Before I could question anything I see Phil come through the door. His azure eyes scan the place before he notices Chris waving dramatically. Pj loosens his grip slightly and helps me up so I can greet our boyfriend.
Chris gets there first and pulls Phil into his embrace. Then Pj, he quickly kisses Phil on the lips and smiles.
"Where have you been Philly?"
"Ugh you don't wanna know peej but everything is set up for our little bear." He smiles at me then hugs me too and I kiss him gently.
"What are you guys planning?" I giggle and nuzzle into Phil.
"You'll see" was the only answer I received.
Then we heard a giant cough coming from Chris.
"Chris." I step out the way of Phil and move closer. "Pj and Phil are my boyfriends" his eyes widen and so does his smile.
"A polyamorous relationship. Guys i'm so happy for you. All of you!" Then were pulled into a tight hug. He accepts us! That's set our evening off to a great start.
A few drinks later and it's apparently time to go. Every date night is different. Tonight it's all a surprise to me, which is mildly scary and exciting at the same time. I trust those boys with all my heart there's no way on earth it's Going to be anything bad.
We say our good byes and then i'm whisked away into the dark London streets. The boys either side of me are smiling and giggling to themselves, and exchanging looks and quiet words every so often.
Before i can register anything i'm dragged into a park, this is new. They manoeuvred between the tall trees until we walked up to a checkered blanket, candles, a basket and some flowers all perfectly laid out.
My hands made their way to my face and I trembled a little, I began to notice every detail.
The black blanket. My favourite food. The drinks. The scented candles that Phil was now lighting. The white roses.
It's perfect.
Phil ran back and stood next to Pj. Tears fill my eyes. I slowly brought myself to turn around to my boyfriends with the cheesiest grin, my dimples were obviously prominent. But I know they find that adorable.
"Like it?" Pj smiled.
"Like it? I love it" I giggled and ran to hug them both at the same time. "I love You. Both of you" then I kissed their cheeks and grabbed their hands. I slowly lead them to sit down with me and open the alcohol and food.
After getting mildly drunk and really full, we laid down next to each other on our backs and stared at the gorgeous constellations painted above us. Me and Pj began pointing the actual arrangements to Phil and he just replied with something silly.
Like how the cow jumped over that one and landed near the "dog".
It made us all laugh.
Soon their head was on my shoulders and we laid there and the hours melted away. As soon as it got cold they snuggled up on either side of me and pulled the edges of the blanket to shelter us.
The candle light and moonlight created a nice glow over us. It was just enough for me to trace Pj's freckles/moles on his skin and to map out Phil's unique blue/green/yellow eyes.
I could have stayed there forever, sharing warmth and stories that have already been told but never fail to make us all laugh.
Then a spider crawled near Pj and he shot up. It made me and Phil laugh until we realised it was probably on the blanket and we got up too.
We all cautiously packed up and left.
When we got home I put the fire on and snuggled up to my boys.
We was all under a new blanket as we decide the other one needed to go in the wash. Just in case.
Then we ended the night with some movies. We let Pj choose tonight, Phil got to choose the snack, and we ended up with a sci-fi and some Doritos.
Perfect.
And this was the most fun I've ever had.