Chapter 25: Brother

~NARUMI P.O.V~

We are almost done cleaning the first floor of the ALR. We're just arranging the chairs and tables.

"Yahh~!!" Yui stretch her arms after that she put both of her hands to her waist and admire rhe first floor of ALR clean up. "Let's go to the second floor." Her smiles always makes my heart flutter.

Can I even court her? I'm a coward.. i cannot do that.. im scared of getting rejected. Yeah,whatever.. well i had a crush on her since where i first saw her. She was a transfer student and Dad asked me to show her the school. That's when i fell in love with her. Not just because of her looks but her pure heart and her true self.

A hand waved infront of me. Interupting my thoughts amd thats when i came back to reality. "Yohoo!! Narumi-kun!! Earth to Narumi!!" It was Yui. Fck! How embarrassing. "You'd been spacing out." She said worriedly

"Ah? Yes? Sorry.." I'm blush mad right now.

She sighs then shrugged her shoulders. "Come'on." She shortly reply then went upstairs.—

~YUI P.O.V~

As we got upstairs. Me and Narumi tried finding the switches cause it's dark in the 2nd floor. It only has  windows and its not enough light for us unlike downstairs it has 6 windows. As we tried looking for it we found the storage room. We both looked at each other then looked at the door.

"Should we go in?" I asked first. Last week, their are rumors that in the Storage room of ALR. There's some dark shadow appearing. The other says that there is someone inside it appearing out of blue like a ghost.

"Maybe. It wasn't true.." He said as we still stood there and stare at the brown door. I sigh. "Yeah, maybe you're right." After what i said i slowly walks towards the door. I slowly hold the knob and i slowly twist it.

*Tic*

It was open then i slowly opened it.

*Creak*

Its dark too and i never thought that the storage room is quiet big. Slowly walk in,Narumi is behind me. "Well maybe let's start finding the switch?" I asked Narumi as i look back at him.

*flick* I heard as i look at Narumi. The lights started to open inside the Storage room only. "I found one, but it does not look like the switch we need." He said as he walks towards me.

"Kaja... let's go look for it." I said as we look for it. We didn't seperate because maybe that ghostsy something showed up.

After several minutes of looking in different areas we still did not found it. Well,there is one more area we still didn't get to.

"Let's go there." He said as he pointed the area where there is a big bookshelf covering it. Let me explain:
                 Last Area
[Boxes-Bookshelf-↑(back/last area)

Did you understand it? I guess not. Its hard to explain. I lead the way and walk past the bookshelf.

I gasped in suprised, because i saw someone standing but im facing the back of that person. He wears a black clothes almost like a tuxedo, and he have a blondish-orange hair.

"Who are you!!??" I shouted at him. "Why are you scaring those students?? What do you need from us??" I asked with my face in annoyed look.

He chuckles then he slowly speak. "Finally.. you're here..Yui-chi.." My eyes widen in shock

"T-that voice.. that ni-nickname.. is only from one person.. don't tell me.. you are..." I didn't finish my sentence when he turn around to face me.