Be Mine

Sid
3 weeks later
Saturday Night

So me and Rae are at this huge carnival that came here. So I'm kinda planning something right now but I won't tell a single soul about it.

"Siddy I want the bear." I looked at it and it was  big ass pink bear. Oh and Siddy is a nickname she came up with. Its weird though.

"Well alright." I went over to this booth where you have to pop 5 balloons with darts to get that. Luckily I play darts a lot with my ma. I've created a lot of small holes in the wall back in New York.

I paid the guy 3 bucks and was thinking about showing off my aim and skills.

"Hmm lets make a bet." I said

"What kind." She replied

"If I can pop all 5 in one go I get a kiss on the lips." I smiled knowing I'm gonna win this bet.

"And if you don't you have toooo...hmmm give me a foot massage and let me dye your hair pink." She said. Whew luckily she isn't going to do all that.

"Bet." As soon as I said that I threw all five at once and popped them all.

"What the fuck. How in the fuck did you manage to do that." She was surprised

"I've been playing darts for a long time.  I calculated the distance, wind, the arch  how I should through it." Im trying to sound all smart and shit.

"Okay Jimmy Neutron." She rolled her eyes and playfully hit me.

"Im kidding I didn't do all that but I did play darts for a long time. Now where's my kiss at." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. And let me tell you I swear she tried to deepen the kiss.

"Damn you better cuff that." The guy said.

She grabbed the bear and my hand and walked to the car.

"Im still wondering how you can drive." Rae asked

"Illegally as long as I don't get caught. I been learned how to drive. One day in New York my ma and mom was drunk as fuck. Called me to pick them up and I did. It was like 3 in the morning on a school night." Thinking back on that I wanted to smack both of them.

"That's horrible." She laughed

"No that's not the rest of it. So I'm driving and my ma was rubbing on my face and shit. I was about to smack fire from my ma for doing that while I was driving. " i said

"Wow that's crazy." Now she laughing hard as hell. Shit ain't funny.

Once we got to her house, we sat in the car for a little bt.

"Um some Rae I know we only know each other for a month but um do you wanna be my girlfriend." I scratched the back of my head.

"About time you asked, I was getting tired of denying people." She grabbed my face and kissed me.

Next thing you know her dad knocked on the window. A straight mood killer for sure.

"Thanks for ruining this tocuhy moment." I said sarcastically

"Your welcome, come on Rae." Her dad opened the door.

I shook my head and drove home. Im glad she said yes or in some matter of it. I know my mom is going to be like 'oh mh gosh so how did you do it' and shit. Plus my ma is already hella cool with ber dad so everything shouldnt be a problem.

At Home

"So you dating Rae now."  My ma said

"How do you know that quick." I was thinking that but I realized I said that out loud.

"Lets see, Rae had my phone before and made me follower her on Instagram, and Xavier texted me. Rae is quite happy." My ma said. Well damn, that was fast.

"Well yeah ya know because I'm the best." I said walking down the stairs to my room.

"Lookin ass. Behave by yourself, we about to go out." My ma said

"Ew alright, please don't call me to pick y'all drunk asses up again. I don't  need you rubbing my face again weird ass." I yelled .

"But you love me so shut up. We out though."

Israel

Im so fucking happy that im dating Sid. I mean this is about to be fun. I mean it been a long time that I've been waiting for her to even do this. But I'm not gonna lie the way she did it was really cute.

Phone Rings
"Babe I'm like hella bored they left me at home while they went out." Sid automatically say.

"Damn hello to you too." I laughed

"My bad but for real Im bored entertain me babe." I guess her parents left her home by herself. She normally be busy.

"Aww your already calling me babe." I said smiling like an idiot.

"Your such a baby, you know that right. But for real Im bored babe."she whined.

"Well baby come over then just tell your mom that  you coming over." I said

"Cool Im sleeping in your bed though you not putting me on the floor again." She said. Last time she stayed the night I put her on the floor because she was being mean. Had my queen size bed all to myself.

I went down stairs to tell my dad that Sid was coming over. My dad is very cool with Sid so everything is good. Plus we dont have to go through that phase were we have to meet each others parents. A few minutes later Sid was knocking on the door like a idiot.

"Really." Saiah said as he opened the door.

"What I know good and we black people don't like to open doors when they hear someone knock the first time. I be ignoring the Jehovah Witnesses all day." Sid said.

"What the fuck is Jehovah Witnesses." Saiah asked.

"The most annoying people ever. Trust me I wanted to smack Sista Johnson for tell me I need to dress like a young lady of God and shit." They laughed

She came over and went up stairs with me, leaving my brother there laughing.  But i just wanna know why Sista Johnson. There is always a Sista Johnson at every church.

A hour later

"Come here girl you so far away." I moved closer to Sid.

"Better." And it is better because Sid stay sleeping without a shirt on.

"Ya know it baby. " she wrapped her arms around me.

"Is is weird that I think we can last for a long time." I said.

"Nah babe I don't think so. If you feel that way then you do I can't tell you how to feel or think." Sid said.

"Okay." I moved even closer to her. I don't know how that's possible but I did. "Goodnight."

A/n... Sorry for the slow update I'm sick as hell and school work is kinda overwhelming ...maybe because I'm not doing it because I'm sick.  I promise the next chapter won't be this boring.