The CatchUp

Jules

"Girl it's going to be okay. At least it wasn't nothing stupid. Isaiah care and love you, this is only temporarily." Josie was over my house rubbing my back.

"I know but it sucks. He is right, I do want to do things that couples do it we can't because he is still a student of mine." I cried.

"And when he graduate grab his dick and fuck him until he ain't got no more kids in his balls. Then ride off into the sunset,ride as in his dick." She said.

"How you gay but talking about dick?" I laughed wiping my tears.

"Made you laugh didn't. Now I can stop." She dusted her hands off.

"Why ya pussy get wet." I patted her pussy.

"Hush ya mouth. Now let's smoke this, eat and sleep. I'll just do some of your grading. Now spark up baby girl." She said.

Once I did and took to big pulls someone knocked on my door. Josie went over and it was Kurt there. I'm so sick of this man.

"Who are you?" I heard Josie say.

"Kurt." He tried to walk in my house.

"You wasn't invited in so back the fuck up for one. Two once again who are you." Josie pushed him back. I love my bestfriend.

"Here to see Jules and what is that smell." I heard him say. I got up and say him with his head in my house trying to look around.

"Look step the fuck back. Yo ass isn't welcomed in this house nor invited." Josie yelled at him.

Ugh I really hate this man with a passion. I can't even be with my baby because of him snooping around and shit. I should really tell the administrators and call the cops about this though. I heard a car door slam and another voice.

"Baby you good and the fuck are you. Back up man." Ahhh Zion is here my savior or Josie because she might kill Kurt.

"Yeah babe this asshole steady trying to get in this house." She said pushing Kurt.

"Nigga get yo ass away from this house." Zion said to Kurt. I finally said something to him.

"Seriously just leave. I don't want you here and neither do they. Why can't you get the fact I don't want you nor will I ever. Stop asking people about my personal life. If it isn't school related please just leave me alone." I said. Kurt looks all hurt but it's the truth I'm tried of doing this. He finally left and I can finally relax.

After I talked about everything that's been happening and Zion agreed to keep a look out for me. I swear Kurt doesn't understand the term no which worries me because he might try to do something.

Ugh I need my baby back.

MyDaddy🙈💦❤️: you good? Josie texted me what happened.
Me: I'm fine just wishing he would leave me alone
MyDaddy🙈💦❤️: eventually my queen but for now ignore it. If anything bad happens let me know

I want Isaiah to hold me and just keep me in his arms.

"Temporary. The situation is just temporary." I said in my head.

The Next Day

Josie and Zion had stayed the night. Zion insisted because of what Kurt was trying to do. As many times I've told him no he still is persistent. If it continues then I'm taking it to the authorities.

" Morning sweetcheeks." Zion came into the kitchen while I was just getting some coffee.

"Hey boo how y'all sleep." I see Josie walking into the kitchen and wrapped her arm around Zion and laid her head on her back.

"Normal. I'm used to sleeping with this wild one here so it's nothing. You and Isaiah didn't fuck in that bed right. I don't want to be sleeping in anybody else's cum. Even though in hotels you basically are though." I laughed.

"No we didn't. But I wouldn't guarantee everywhere else in this house is safe." Zion sat up on the counter, "especially there." She got off the counter real quick.

"Y'all are some freaks. Do the sex really be that good?" Josie said.

"Yes." I said eating some pancakes that I made earlier before they came down.

Isaiah

Ugh I miss my baby. She needs to get that nigga fired for just popping up at her house like that. I hope he doesn't have evidence on me and her too. I got dress for school and again as usual hear Dante and Rae argue. Kareem doesn't really pay attention to it because he be in the back seat knocked out.

"So when you and ya boo getting back together." Dante said.

"Shit after graduation. Kershawn be on her ass like flies to shit. I had to stop it because the nigga pops up at her house. Plus he watches it. I drove past his car many of times coming there. Good thing I had the garage opener so that way the nigga don't suspect nothing." I pulled up to McDonalds drive through just to get some McGriddles. That is really the only thing I will eat from here to be honest, that hash browns also too.

"Damn. Make up sex will be the best. Y'all about to go hellas with fucking each other. She gone kidnap you for a few days." Rae laughed.

"I hope so."

A/n I just remember this book. I might be writing some more on here so yeah.