Secret Life, Secret Magic, Secret Forbidden Love.

Chapter One

I will always remember the day my whole life fell apart. Hi I’m Natasha I am 15 years old and I live in an apartment by myself. I have no family at all. So just to recap. My family died 6 months ago and were killed because of me. Now if you’re thinking oh they got in a car crash or something you’re wrong. I got involved in a gang because I thought it would be cool because one of my older brothers was in a gang. People came after me and my family. My 3 other older brothers were home and so was my mom and dad and I.

I saw an opposing gang member outside and went out to talk to him. He told me that I had to tell my family to leave the country tonight or else he would kill my family. I told him that I wasn’t going to do what a pathetic dirt bag of a man told me too. He raped me to prove that he was serious. I didn’t know it yet, but he also got me pregnant. I told my family about what the man said, but not about what the man did. They hid me in the house when more people surrounded the house they called the police, but as soon as they did there were people breaking down the door and coming after them. My family grabbed guns from out of nowhere. I had no idea how they got them or why they had them. They would shoot people in their arms shoulders or legs never killing anyone just stopping them. But no matter how many people there were more kept coming and attacking. Soon I saw my oldest brother Parker go down he was only 25. His eyes stared at me and he mouthed I love you to me and put a hand over his eyes as a way to say cover your eyes to me. I watched as his hand fell and his eyes closed and he didn’t move after that and I knew he was dead. Next was my dad who jumped in front of a bullet that was aimed at my mom by the same person who had killed my brother. He was the only one with a gun. People were everywhere and there was blood on even the ceiling. I watch horrified as my mother dropped to her knees and held my dead father in her arms screaming his name so loudly and with so much pain and grief I think that I saw pity cross the face of the man that shot my mother. She fell limp against my father. My 2 brothers Rex 23 and Jeremy 18 were still standing. Their guns soon ran out of ammo. They tried to fight their way out of it, but Rex was shot in the heart and fell to the ground. Dead before he even touched the ground. Jeremy was right in front of me now. He stopped fighting and put his arms out like he was welcoming his coming death. He was shot in the shoulder and his blood sprayed all over the basket I was hidden in some of it splashing on me. They had told me not to watch, but I did anyways. Jeremy was still standing when the man with the gun came up to him.

“Where is that cute little sister of yours?” The man with a gun asked.

“We told her to run to the police as soon as I saw you outside.” Jeremy said lying easily.

“Well that’s okay she can live then it’s no problem for me.” The man laughed and shot Jeremy in the chest. Police sirens were heard in the distance and everyone ran out of my house and they took the dead bodies of my family with them. The place that I had once called home was now covered in blood everywhere. Everywhere I looked I saw my family members blood smeared into some child hood memory of mine. I was now left with nothing. I had no aunts or uncles or grandparents. I looked at the clock. Untouched from blood sitting on the wall the ticking the only thing telling me this was real life. It had only been 5 minutes. 5 minutes was all it took for them to come in kill my whole family and leave. The police were running inside my house and they held a gun at me telling me to get down on my knees.

I looked at them and suddenly everything became too real it all hit me at once. I screamed so loud the police officers covered their ears, but I kept screaming my, head felt like it was going to explode, but I kept screaming. With my last bit of air I let out all of my frustrations. My throat ripped and I left the metallic taste of blood on my lips. Finally once I was all out of air I fell to the ground getting covered in my family’s blood as well as the blood coming from my mouth. I cried and cried sobbing so hard my whole body was shaking people were surrounding me looking at me trying to calm me down with terrified looks in their eyes. They watched me and someone tried to hold me, but I pushed them away as I screamed out in an agony so unbearably painful my chest felt like it was ripping my heart into pieces and my heart pumping in my ears was so fast it was making me dizzy suddenly my breath was coming in short gasps as I sobbed and tried to breath. My screams piercing the silent still night.