4 months in(chapter 33)

(Song in m/m: do you mind by Dj kaled)
Kacy prov
Hey guys i know it's been a while and I'm 4 months into my pregnancy. Me and Diallo live together and I graduated so I'm taking online college classes but today we find out the sex of our baby so i need to get ready.

"Diallo" i semi yell struggling to put on my clothes. "Yes" he says walking into our room. "I need help" i say wiping fake tears.
He the goes into our closet and grabbed one of his white shirts and helped me put it on.
"Put on the same Jordans as me" Diallo says sitting down on the bed. "Ok" I said walking to the walk to the wall to get my shoes.

I then get my got my other shoe out the box that hung on the wall(i m/m) then i went and sat on the bed to put on my  socks and shoes. I put on my University Blue Jordan 14's⬇️

 I wetted my hair so the curls could come in stronger and then i was ready, so I went downstairs

I wetted my hair so the curls could come in stronger and then i was ready, so I went downstairs. 5 min later Diallo came down. Me and my baby was cute matching when he came down we snapped a couple Pictures and was on our way
..................................
..................................
"Ms.Mc'Brian"the nurse says coming out of a room. "That's me" I said taping Diallo and standing up. "Ok follow me to the back" she says. (Im room). "Ok so I'm going to ask you a couple questions and then Dr.Robinson will cone in for your ultra sound" she says looking at a small computer on the little counter. "Ok that's fine" i say looking at a sleeping Diallo. I elbowed him in his side then waited for the nurse to ask the questions. "Ok so have you been drinking alcohol or smoking" she asked. "No ma'am" I said while taking Diallo's jacket cause it was cold as shit. "Are you on any medication at the time" she says looking at the computer. "No ma'am" i say. "Ok are you allergic to anything" she ask looking at the ugly little computer."not that I know of" I said. "Ok and last question, Do you have any asthma or anything like that"."No ma'am" i say while playing with my nails. "Ok the doctor will be with you in a little bit" she says while getting yo and leaving. "Bae can you pas me a granola bar" I say laying down being nosy cause he was on his phone like always. "Why can't you get it" he say with a lil attitude. "Nigga I'm carrying this damn baby and your ugly ass is free to go and don't have to carry shit so pas me the damn granola bar" I semi yell.