Our Beautiful baby...(chapter 34)

(Song in m/m: future swag by young thug)
Kacy prov
So he rubs a the gel shit on me and he showed us the head and the other parts buhh he told us to look away when he got to the private part.

"Congratulations i see a healthy baby boy in there" he said.
Diallo then got happy and started doing the shmoney dance lol
"Ok thanks sir" i say still laughing. "No problem I'll be back with the pictures" he says. He walks out then Diallo then comes lay his head on my lap. "So when are you trying to tell the Ig(she's Ig famous)" Diallo asked while on my phone playing a game. "Idk I think we should make a YouTube video(not a real one)" I say looking around. "Koo" Diallo says.

5 min later.
"Ok here is the pictures of him and congrats" Says the doctor. "Awww thanks" I say with a big ass grin.

We did everything we needed to do and now we are about to head to Diallo's grandma's house.
..........(at here house).........
"Heyy Diallo, Heyy Kacy" she greets us. "Hello Mrs. Johnson" I say smiling. "Where is veah" Diallo asked. "She's upstairs on that new IPhone you bought her" she chuckles. "Hey kiddos" Mr. Johnson say coming out of the bathroom. "Hey Mr.J" i hug him. "Mr.J?? Oh hell nah its officially granddad to you" he semi yells. "Ok GRANDDAD" I laugh. "Kacy!!!!!!" Neveah yells running downstairs. "Veah!!!!!" I meet her halfway. "What are you guys doing here" she ask. "Me and you are going to have a girls night out after we drop big head over here off" I chuckled. (Btw veah is 13) "ok well how is my niece or nephew" she ask. "Well he's doing good" i say. "Its a boy!!!!!" She yells. "Oh really" said grandpa. "Yep now Veah go get ready" i say. "Is it ok if I match with y'all ??" She asked. "Girl of course" I say. "Well when she is done ima take Pictures of y'all" Diallo said getting his camera out. "Well all 3 of us match so we should get grandma to take em" I say with obvious on my face. "Oh yeah true" he says.

She then comes back on with the exact same thing we have on and we took our pictures, said our goodbyes and left.

........(dropping off Diallo at the trap).....
"Bye baby, be safe and don't get into no shit" i say pecking his lips. "Ok, bye Veah, love y'all" he says getting out. "Veah you can get in the front now" I said. "Ok" she said climbing up here.

After she got up here we was on our way to get sum to eat
(In the car)
"Can i put on a song on the aux cord??"

"Yeah sure I don't care"

She then put on young thug "Future Swag" (song in m/m)
"I fuck on ya baby mama"
"Lil mama she wet like a boat"
"Lil mama she ready for war"
"She ready for dick in her ass and her throat"

"Watch ya mouth" i said. "Dang my B i was getting into it" she laughs. "Ok but where do you want to eat at and then we are going to get our nails done" i say looking at her then the road. "I been craving Wendy's" she said on here phone. "Ok so Wendy's it is" I say.

She then turns on a different song that I heard on ig but I don't know it