Chapter 12

For tonight she wore shorts. Short shorts without tights.

Wearing a miniscule crop top that barely contained her chest and her hair perfectly straightened, she applied her foundation.

And you know the worst part she acctually looked hot.

As in, as much as I hate to admit it, she didn't look trashy. DESPITE what she was wearing and I hated her for it. Well not really but I was sort of pissed off.

I glared at her back as I eyed her attire. Turning to my mirror I looked at myself.

Wearing a slightly tighter than usual black top, that clung to my breasts and waist and hips, and also had a scattering of silver gems across the shoulders and neckline. A leather skater girl skirt that reached just above my knees adorned my hips. And I had waxed my legs! That's right waxed  b* tches.

But as I reached up to fix my hair, I felt a tiny twinge of unease. Why was I dressed like this? Was I acctually competing with her? Wow I can't believe myself. I tugged down on my skirt and suddelny had the urge to pull on some jeans and a looser top. 

"Let's go bitch." Brianna hooked an arm through mine, and dragged me out of the room.

Whoa, whoa whoa! What's this sisterly affection OUT OF SCHOOL TIMES?!

Watch out Riley don't get too hopeful, she's probably just practising for the public. That spiteful voice sounded at the my head. 

And I hardened my heart at the thought and yanked my arm out of hers.

I looked up in the corner of my eye just quick enough to find a look of hurt flash across her face.

"Er sorry... need to get my hoodie." I muttered and walked away fast.

What the hell? What is this chick bi-polar? Bitch one second Bestie the next, what's up with that? Slinging my hoodie over my shoulder, the familiar feeling of guilt settled across my shoulders I gritted my teeth and snuck down the stairs quickly.

She was already by the kitchen window. Hands on the window-pane her blonde-brown hair being tousled by the wind. She looked like she was inhaling the wind. But of course when she did it she looked beautiful and mysterious.

We all know how I would look if it was me. It would look like had my head half out a window estactically taking in whiffs of the air. Like a high-on-drugs hoebo that's never lived in an area without the smell of sewage polluting the air. 

There was a loud tap on the window. Noah Jed and Dave were here. With a smile I motioned for them to be quiet, making my way over to the window as Brianna popped the second latch open.

"Hey twinnies ready for some fun." Jed winked his lip peircing glowing in the pale moonlight.

"Shhhh! The parents!" I whisper-shouted a smile on my lips.

"Move over guys." Brianna laughed as she stuck a perfectly long leg out of the window. I saw their eyes pop out of their heads as her other leg followed and then her crop top clad upper half. 

"Day-uumm, shorty you got it going oooonnn!" Noah moaned eye shagging the f*ck out of my sister.

I reached up and slapped his head, glaring playfully at him. "That's my sister." I warned jokingly, surprising myself and Brianna too by the looks of things.

Then with an embarrasing flush of pink, I realized that they were now raking their eyes over my body.

I threw my hoodie on, quick time.

"Eeerrm so errr, where are the girls?" I mumbled eyes down wishing I could disappear, entirely.

"They're already there, we dropped them first because they were closer." Jed laughed at my embarrased reaction.