Chapter 7

My next question will be who's your best friend? What are they like? A memory you want to share? Your best friend can be online, related to you, or if you really need to do this a different animal.

I would say my best friend is my older sister. I have friends at school but I love to hang out with my sis more! She's into anime also and I love her so much!

Rewind
Lucy has an abusive father who blames her for her mothers death and is bullied. After getting beat up by Lissana, Natsu and his friends came to the rescue. Lucy has a flashback in front of Natsu so he gets curious. He stands up to Lissana for Lucy.

Lissana threatened Lucy during gym... apparently she has something planned. When Lucy got home her father beat her up then she went to sleep.

BACK TO THE STORY C:

Natsu's P.O.V.
I couldn't stop thinking about Lucy. She's hiding something. Wait, I need to get ready!

"Natsu get down here!!! You're gonna be late!" I herd mom (grandine) say. "Alright mom give me a minute!" I yelled back as I finished getting dressed.

I hurried down the stairs grabbing my bag then rushing to the car. Mom and Wendy already seemed to be waiting for me.

Slamming the car door shut my mind couldn't help but travel back to the thought of Luce. I'm kinda worried about her. What was with that little episode yesterday? Well it's best not to dwell on it, she'll tell me when she's ready.

Lissana's P.O.V.
That bitch knows how to get on my nerves! Natsu is mine! Nobody else's! I can't wait to show her what I have planned!

Lucy's P.O.V.
I took out my earbuds getting ready to head into school. As I walked through the hallway I herd my name being called by somebody. "Lu-Chan!!!" (You guys know who it is)

I swiftly turned around only to be bumped into by a student walking through the hallway. Hissing from the stinging pain at my sides I carefully rubbed them. (The pain is from her fathers beatings and maybe Lissanas kicks.)

"Lu-Chan?" Levy asked running over to her. Apparently she was the one who called my name. (Levy is the only one who calls her Lu-Chan -_-)

"Are you okay?" She continued. I just gave her a nod and a (fake) smile but she didn't seem convinced. Levy quickly changed back into her usual, happy personality pretending like nothing happened.

Did Levy notice and just ignore it because she could tell I didn't want her to pry or did she not care? Hopefully she just didn't notice and i'm just being paranoid.

Natsu ran over to me an Levy greeting us. "Hey Luce! Hey Levy!" Levy said hi while I just gave him a little wave.

Natsu's P.O.V.
I finally found Luce. She was hanging out with Levy so I came over and said hi. After Levy said hi back and Lucy gave me a small wave Levy gave me a weird smirk giggling while saying she had 'somewhere' to be. (Levy is trying to make Nalu Happen)

That was weird....any ways I came here to go to class with Lucy! "Hey Luce? Wanna walk to class with me?"

After a hesitant approval from Luce I did a victory dance inside my head. While walking to class I looked over at Lucy (not the first time he's done that), noticing she was very protective of her sides as she rubbed them.

Wait! Was she okay? What if she was hurt?!? Or maybe pregnant?!? No Natsu! People dont rub their sides when their pregnant they rub their bellies!

I decided to calm down and just ask her. "Hey, Luce?" I knew I got her attention when she looked over at me.

"Are you ok?" I asked, feeling concerned. Maybe it was my imagination but I thought I saw Luce looked a little scared before giving me a nod and a small smile.

Her smile... it wasn't like the other one. It was almost distant as if she wasn't their. It was the same smile that Mom gave me when I asked when Dad would come back.

What's wrong Luce?