6

"Now you got me yelling, that's because I'm jealous."

Cairo

"Yo Cai we gotta talk." Gerald said walking into my office.

I told everyone to leave and turned my attention back to G. "Wassup?"

"Man Sienna." He shook his head.
I jumped up. "What happened? She iight? She went into labor? What hospital?"

"Man chill, she's fine. We just got into a argument, it's something she's not telling you that she should."

"Well, what is it?" I asked rolling up.

"Let's just say she's not happy."

"What does that even mean G?" I asked.

"I can't tell you all that, but I would go see her if I was you." He smirked.

"I'll see what I can do, I gotta take Shay to the mall."

"Damn, that girl gon have you broke as fuck my nigga." He laughed.

"Yeah, whatever. Get out my office!" I laughed.

"I got chu, but remember what I said, go speak to my sister, it's important." He said before leaving.

Whatever it is must be serious if G told me to go see wassup. Me and Si haven't had a real conversation ever since our argument, so I don't even know how to talk to her anymore, but if she got something to say, I might as well give her a chance to say whatever she gotta say. I left the trap and headed straight to her condo. When I got there she wasn't, so I went up to her salon. I got out the car, seeing all the local chicken heads in her salon smiling and tryna flirt with me. She walked out from the back dressed in casual skinny jeans and a hustle gang baseball tee with bred 11's and her round belly. Making me smile at how beautiful she still is to me, she looks up to see me and for some reason I sense nervousness from her. Why though? I walk over to her.

"Wassup?"

"Nothin, what you doing here?" She asked.

"G told me you was unhappy and I wanted to know why."

She mumbled something. "Let's go to the back really quick. Too many nosey ass people." I laughed and followed.

Once we go to the back, she sat own and patted the empty space next to hers. I sat down and looked at her beautiful hazel eyes. "Well, since Gerald told you. Yes, I'm unhappy, and yes it has something to do with you. Cai, I know it's too late to confess, but this shit has been eating me up since you left my house that night. I try to push it away from me, but it's difficult when your still in love with your baby daddy." She said looking down at her shoes.

I lifted her chin up. "Explain."

"Damn it Cai, I'm in love with you, and the feelings never left. I hate seeing you with that gold digging ass hoe you call a girlfriend. I hate knowing that are friendship was ruined because of me and my selfish acts. I'm in love with you. I know you probably don't feel the same anymore, but I just needed to tell you." She said getting up.

I grabbed her waist and looked deep into her eyes. "You love me?"

She nodded her head. "Why didn't you say this shit the first time around Sienna?"

"I was still scared. Shit, I'm scared right now." She laughed nervously.

I sighed. "I love you Sienna, I really do, but you were right, we should just focus on Ahzeer. I'm in a relationship already, and I'm falling for her. I'm sorry Si."

She looked like she wanted to cry, but just sucked it up. "It's fine Cai, I just wanted to let you know how I felt. No ill feelings. I promise."
She smiled pushing out of our embrace.

I kissed her forehead. "I knew you'd understand, but lemme let you get back to you're salon. I'll see you tomorrow for the appointment."

She just nodded her head and walked out. I know it's probably killing her like it's killing me, but this is for the best.

"Where the hell have you been? I had to miss my nail appointment!" Shay yelled.

"Shay shut up. I had to go see Sienna." I said resting my head on my steering wheel.

"Fuck you was seeing her fat ass for? Ya baby ain't drop yet."

"Yo, watch ya mouth when you talkin bout the mother of my child. If she tell me she need to fuckin talk I'll go! Iight?"

"You always putting her over me!" She whined.

"Shay, she's having my child! Of course imma put her before you."

"You love her Cairo?!" She yelled.

"I got love for her Shay."

"You fuckin her?" She yelled.

"If I was fucking her I wouldn't be over here right now! So shut up."

"Just take me to the mall, I don't want to even talk to you anymore, you disgust me!" She yelled.

"I disgust you, but you spending all my got damn money? How does that shit even work Shay?" I said driving off.

"You know I don't mean what I say daddy, I'm just upset. I'm sorry." She said kissing me.

"Yea, whatever."

Heyyyy! Another update huh?! Lol but leave me some comments. I'm not feeling Shay, at all. With her gold digging ass. Smh. Has anybody heard Beyoncé's new album?! Yassss lawwddd! Hunnay! When I say I love that album that's an understatement lol, if you have listened to it,what's ya favorite song? Mines is "Jealous" 🙌🙌👏👏

Love you all!
-Tushari
💋