Chapter Six ~I ain't no pink fluffy Girly Girl

The dust billowed around my booted feet as I made my way back towards the ranch house. I could not have had a better afternoon if I tried. Thos boys thought they were such hot shit. They obviously were not use to women such as myself. They thought throwing insults at a girl would just be batted away. I wasn't some little pink fluffy girly girl.

Not this "girl"

I haven't been insulted and let it go since I was nine. Obviously these boys came from another planet. I had to remember that one. Use it to my advantage later.

The pure violence of my fist hitting his nose made my inside light and filled with such a satisfied feeling. I snorted inside to myself. how dare he call me a girl, and with such disgust like girls weren't just a good as boys were. If nothing else, I caused my trouble for the day. I could go back to bed.

I completely liked that thought..

The only way this afternoon will get even better, is going to my new room and turning on my music and blasting it high as can be!

I reach the ranch steps and climb up, smiling to myself. I open the door step inside, closing the door behind myself. I climb up the stairs immediately, and head right for my bedroom. I reach my door and open it up, the door quickly swings open and hit the wall behind with a thunk.

I look over at my new bed and see where I left my music sitting on the night stand is....

GONE!?

I quickly go inside and search for my stuff.

"What the god damn hell!" I shout to no one in particular.

I look under the bed, in the drawers, in my sheets. I search my suitcase and bag. Nothing. Where the hell did it go!? I notice that the rest of my electorics are missing as well. My mini laptop which I hid inside my bag on the plane from my mothers clutches and all my mini disks, my camera. Everything gone!

I get up and rush down stairs.

"WHO TOOK MY SHIT!!" I shout loudly down the hall racing towards the downstairs and kitchen. Where is Aunt Lynn!?

"AUNNNT LYY NN!!??" I shrieks.

Its silent for a little while as I look around the living room and front door area for my stuff.

" In HERE." She shouts from the kitchen location. I make my way towards he voice and find her in the kitchen, behind the counter drinking a mug of steaming hot coco and reading some kinda magazine with horses in it.

"Aunt Lynn!?" I shout.

"Yeah Hun?." She replies not even looking up at me.

"where is my shit!?" I say through gritted teeth.

"what shit hun?" she says almost smirking. I cross my arms.

" You very well know." I spit at her.

"Right..right, well. You'r Uncle decided this morning that your belongings would...belong to him until the summer was over. He said...it was an.."insurance" policy on our property, and your behavior." She said lifting her eyes to look into mine and smiling.

"WHATT!?" I shouted. " THAT'S MY SHIT!"

"Don't shout at me young lady, and we don't use that language in this house." She said in a very stern tone. "When you behave yourself, you MIGHT get some of your belongings back over time."

I clamped my mouth shut. My fist itched to punch my Aunt right in her face.

"Obviously, you have lacked many RULES over the years Mia, this household HAS rules and you will follow them." My aunt said, her eyes boring into mine, my eyes held firm and looked right into hers.