The robbery

It's just a normal day as a cop not much really going on, besides filling out stupid paper work. As I come close to finishing the last piece of the paper work I get a call for a robbery on Beverly boulevard in a near by bank. My partner (Matthias) and I take the call. We quickly rush down there before they robbers get away. We park a little away from the bank so that we didn't alarm the robbers. As Matthias and I get closer to the door one walks out with a black hoodie on with his hood up which is covering up his green hair , he turns his head to the right and look me in the eyes with these beautiful blue eyes. He has this bag which I'm guessing has money in it, he turns to the left and starts running I quickly start chasing will yell to Matthias to get the other guy. I'm yelling freeze as loud as I could but it seemed as if he couldn't hear me or he just didn't care to hear what I had to say. Finally after running 4 blocks he takes a turn into a dead end alley, he takes a long look at the wall will I'm catching my breath. Put your hand up I say to him he still doesn't listen I reach for my gun and repeat my self but louder this time "PUT YOUR HANDS UP" , i follow with I will shoot. He slowly turns around crying he pulls his hood down revealing his face, he puts his back to the walk slowly creepy down it tell he's sitting on the ground. He throws his hands up looking at the ground and whispers "I'm sorry". I lower my gun crouching down, I say look a me. He slowly raises his head making eye contact with me, i felt this rush going through my vanes, I had this weird feeling like I just wanted to hug him...............

*This is the first chapter I hope you like it sorry if I messed up somewhere I was typing this fast!!! That's for reading and sorry for the ending to the chapter.*