Zoro X Reader Part Two (Lemon)

lemon lemon lemmmmmmon!!!!!! 

The sun set, Zoro and (Y/N) descended from the crows nest, Zoro first helping (Y/N) down from the last few rungs. The rest of the crew had fallen asleep, a few had simply passed out on the grass. Zoro gently took her hand and lead her to the bathroom, as soon as she was in the door he locked the door behind her, (Y/N) turned to look at him and grinned. Grinning back zoro placed his hands on her waist bringing her closer. (Y/N) wound her arms around his neck and tangled her fingers in his hair. He stooped down and gently pecked her on the lips, "god your beautiful.." he whispered into the kiss. she smiled, she was liking this zoro, while they were up in the crows nest they had cuddled by the window until the sun was down he whispered sweet nothings to her the entire time. 

She broke the kiss and walked over to the large bathtub and turned on the water, turning the knob over so that it was a soft Luke warm temperature.  As she was bent over turning the knobs, she felt zoro come up behind her, gently placing his hands on her hips. She felt his lips kiss the bottom of her back, light and tender. Taking a long exhale, she felt her body shiver and tremble at is touch. He moved his hands from her hips up to her waist lifting her up to his form as he  moved his hands up. His lips hovered over her shoulders and neck giving her gentle pecks as his made his way up. When the tub was half way full he reached around her turning off the water. Zoro removed his clothes stepping into the bathtub, leaning against the back of the tub. Gesturing to the space between his legs, he smiled at her. 

(Y/N) flicked her eyes, laughing. she removed her shirt, and kicked off her bottoms. Zoro looked at her with soft eyes, he was so in love with her. Removing the last of her clothes she stepped into the tub, laying between his legs resting her back against his chest. She could feel his chest and stomach muscles, contract in and out with each breath. His hands moved through her hair gathering it and tying it up exposing her neck. The bubbles on top of the water tickled her shoulders, she rested the back of her head right on his collar bone.  He shifted in the water, reaching over to the counter to grab a bottle of soap. It was a creamy purple color, he poured it into his hands in front of her. Rubbing his hands together, the soap went from a liquid to a bubbly consistency. His hands glided over her shoulders, then her arms, then he gently cupped her breasts coating her skin in the soapy material. The feel of his hands on her tender flesh made her shiver, and push her head back into his chest. He gently splashed water up from the tub onto her body removing the soap leaving her skin clear and smelling of Lavender. 

she sat up and turned to face him, straddling him she did the same with the soap, coating his chest, shoulders, and stomach with the liquid. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close, enveloping her lips with his. She felt his fingers beneath her, feeling around her underside. His member hard, he gently glided within her, she looked up at the ceiling, fluttering her eyes shut, letting out a low primal moan. Fully inside her, she began to bob up and down, the water in the tub moving from one side of the tub to the other, splashing to the floor on occasion. 

He sat up pushing himself further inside, his hands glided over her back gently sucking on her breast,kissing her neck and shoulders and stomach. She gripped his shoulders, nails digging into his skin trying to keep a grip on him as she threw her head back as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her. Zoro gently lifted her off of him, still holding her by the hips he guided her so she turned around on all fours. Where he gently re-entered her, she let out a short pleasure filled gasp as she felt him reach new depths within her. The new sensation left her breathless.  "Zoro.. oh my god that feels amazing..." She groaned she felt a knot starting to form, a sign that she was getting close to her climax.  His right hand had reached around her massaging her clit leaving her shaking with pleasure. 

"I'm close (Y/N)...." zoro said through gritted teeth, his thrusts had gone from soft and smooth to fast and harder. "Come for me baby, make me scream..." (Y/N) groaned loudly. Those words made Zoro snap, he grunted with each  thrust, growing louder and louder.  She felt his grip tighten on his hips, and she heard him let out a deep satisfying bellow as he released inside of her. Zoro knelled behind her panting, still inside. She felt that small pang of disappointment when she hadn't reached her climax.  She felt him slip out, but then felt his hot breath behind her ear. "don't think I've forgotten about you love." At this point the water in the tub had ended up mostly on the floor, only leaving a couple of inches in the bottom of the tub. He stood up and got out of the tub, he picked up (Y/N) and placed her on the counter pulling her to the edge. He knelled in front of her, when she felt his tongue gliding over her, she let out a loud ecstasy laced gasp. Almost immediately she felt herself reach climax.

*an hour later*

After cleaning up the bathroom, and getting dressed. Zoro and (Y/N) were laying together in the hammock, (Y/N) was resting her head on zoro's bare chest. The sky had turned a beautiful shade of dark violet, with the stars shining bright illuminating the calm water. "(Y/N)?" zoro said in a near whisper. "yes?" 

"I love you"

"Love you too Zoro"

*******

Everytime I look at the word count I wonder why anybody takes the time to read these. Sorry everyone that it takes me so long to write these. Going to college full time and working full time while also finding time to get 4 hours of sleep is kind of hard.

Hope you like it so far! If anybody has any requests dont be afraid to DM me! I love looking for new inspiration.