Chapter 14

Please vote or comment

sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes

**************************

My Impossible Mate

Chapter 14

Blake P.O.V

4th period class has started and im skipping class. I was stuck with Jun for the last 3 periods, so I decided to skip the 4th period class to get away from Jun and come back around break. Clef decided to skip class with me.

Its really bad luck to have every single class with a gay vampire who flirts or hang 24/7 around you every single day.

We walked out the school gate into the woods. We both took off our clothes behind different trees and transformed into our wolf.

Sable grabbed our clothes by his mouth and started to run around the woods in full speed. Clef, or Ralph also grabbed his clothes following me from behind.

Sable loves to run wild. It feels really good to be in my wolf form. We stopped after we ran for 35 mins. Ralph and I transformed back to our human self.  When we were about to walk back to school we both heard a growl.

"What was that?" Clef asked.

"I don't know but I'm'm gonna find out"  I said.

We both walked closer to the sound. We saw an injured girl wearing our school uniform with a big brown wolf.

We kneel down behind a bush so they wouldn't see us.

"Hey Blake! That girl is wearing our school uniform." Clef  whispered.

I wasn't listening to him. I was too busy admiring that girl. She was so beautiful. She had long silky black hair tied into low pigtails. She has gorgeous purple eyes which people rarely have.

I can hear my wolf howling inside me and trying to take control but I wouldn't let him. The last thing I heard from Sable was "Mate."

"Hey! Hey Blake!" Clef snapped.

"What!" I said.

"You were spacing out." he said.

"Sorry but I think I found my mate!" I smirked.

"Its that girl isn't it."

"You got it!"

**************
Unknown P.O.V
**************

I was trapped. That dang wolf won't leave me alone. I have my back against a tree and a big brown wolf in front of me. I am so doomed.

He leaped in for the attack. I jumped to the side landing on my arm side. I was already injured pretty badly. This has to be a punishment for skipping most of my classes.

The brown wolf turned around with a death glare.

I was getting tired of this. I got up in to position. I feel my bones rearranging its position. My teeth grew sharp and my nails became claws. Black fur was covering my whole body. Instead of becoming a wolf I was a wild cat, a black panther.

I was a bit larger than the brown wolf. He was surprised to see me in this form. I stood on all fours  in front of the brown wolf with my head held high. I let out a loud roar making him shake. I then whacked him across his face making him fly to the ground. He got up and ran away in fear. I was different from all werewolf, instead I'm a werecat.

Blake P.O.V

I wanted to rip that dang wolf a part.How dare he attack my mate. I was about jump out and attack but Clef kept me down.