Chapter 29

Hey, this is Realpg13 and I'm back, baby! My Impossible Mate is also back. Sorry for putting you guys on hold for so long, you hav no idea what happened, I had like writer blocks on all of my stories. But I finally was able to break down that block on My Impossible Mate. So to celebrate my brake through I did an early update, it will be on every Saterday. Now plz enjoy (^-^)

P.S there might be some changes on how I type too, just aheads up.

****************************

My Impossible Mate

Chapter 29

Blane P.O.V

'One week. I only have one week. How in the heck an I gonna get a gay guy to fall head over heels for me in ONE week?' I was currently walking around in the woods, trying to think. After talking with Blake, I realized I have no idea how to win a gay guy over. They like guys, I know, but I'm not a guy so this is kind of hard.

"Ug!" I started to scratch my head in frustration.

'God you have to stop beating yourself up'

My ears perked up. 'Black, is that you?' I can feel the tip of my tail curling up.

'It's been awhile since I last talked to you'

Black is my inner cat, she a black Leopard, my pride and joy. We haven't been in touch ever since that damn magician fused us together.

'How you've been?' I asked her.

'I don't know, shouldn't you ask yourself that?' Black chuckled. 'I mean, we are 'fused' together after all'

I chuckled as well. I missed this, talking to her. Ever since we were fused together, Black blocked me out, even when I needed her the most. I can't believe she's linking me. She wouldn't let me in all these years and now, I'm hearing her voice again.

'I missed you' I said to her.

'I missed you too'

I have no idea why, but I was tearing up. I took in deep breaths trying to stop the tears from rolling down my face. My body trembled and I couldn't hold in my tears. I wanted to know why. Why she wasn't there for me. Where the hell she'd been all this time in my life.

'Why...' "WHY the hell did you block me out all these years, Black!?" I yelled out, I'm pretty sure my eyes are glowing bright yellow, right now. "Where the DAMN hell have you been all this time!?" I needed to get this out of system. "So why now? Why talk to me now?" I was talking through my mouth. I'd be weird if someone saw me talking to myself. Good thing I'm in the woods.

'I'm sorry that I was never there when you needed me. All I did was hurt you. But you have no idea how much shame this brought to me. I looked like a human with cat ears. I wouldn't even 'want' to talk to other werecats. But it was time. I had to stop running from the fact that I will never get my body back. I thought I had put even more shame on to the werecats, but I was wrong. You were stronger than I, you never gave up and you became the Alpha of the Night Fang Pack, the werecats respected you. You were the one that brought pride back into my eyes once again. And for that, I thank you, Blane. Thank you'

I was down on my knees. I hold onto myself as I cried. I really did missed that other half. I missed my werecat self. It's been years since I heard her voice and now, I'm crying with joy having the thought of her back in my life. I probably will never be able to see her beautiful black spotted coat ever again. But hearing her voice was enough to bring me to tears. I still remember her gold eyes and black ears, I always see them when I look in the mirror. The gold amber eyes that was once her's and the soft ears that's suppose to be on her head and the tail that she should be swaying, is all on my body.

"Welcome home, Black."

'I'm home, Blane. And I'll never block you again'

I cried and nodded. My trembling body subdued to small shivering. I wiped my tears away and breathed in and out deeply.

'You ok?'

'Yeah' I linked.

'So?' She started. 'When are you gonna ask out our mate?'

I froze and my eyes widen. 'Is this the real reason why you decided to talk to me!?'

'No, this is one of the reasons'

I let out a chuckling sigh. "Glad to have you back," I said out loud.

'It's glad to be back' she purred. 'So, gonna asked him out on a date?'

'Like... a normal date'

'Yeah, like what those humans do. Just ask him, it not like he's gonna turn you down. He should have felt something when you guys locked eyes'

'You do know he's gay, right?'

'Yeah, and I know you made a bet with Alpha Blake'

I released a puff of air. 'Ok, I guess I'll asked him tomorrow after school'

'That's my girl'

I walked back to my pack house still link talking with Black. I haven't talked to her for years so I'm willing to talk with her all night in order to make up for all the years we lost together.

***************************

This chapter was about Blane's inner cat, Black the black Leopard, couldn't think of a good name. So plz spread this around that My Impossible Mate is back in business. Thank u for reading (^-^)

-Realpg13