Chapter 9

Be aware I wrote this with two injured broken fingers on the same hand. Im so generous I decided to update. Its long. But I hope you all enjoy it. Please check out Stole My Heart another one of my books, slightly more popular with around 800 reads.

Enjoy!

Scarlett Pov

I flinched as he walked towards me, slowly he punched the wall, leaving no dent behind. I felt as if I sunk into the ground. I felt dizzy, as if I could vomit. Brandon stared at me, as I didn't meet any eye contact. "I.... I." I stumbled to find what to say. I was completely lost in words, not knowing what to say. I only could stare. Stare into Brandon's eyes, that seemed to be full of shock and sadness. I took a step backwards slowly, as Brandon took one step forward.

"Are you scared?" He whispered.

I nodded my head. "I won't hurt you." He said calmly.

I jumped into his arms, as he wrapped them around me secured. I closed my eyes, and sighed. Breathing in and out, and then I stopped, as I could hear Brandon's heart beating fast. I pulled away, as he stared at me, as I looked at him.

"I promise you. I won't hurt you." He whispered only that I could hear. I began shaking as he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him, as I stayed silent, slightly sobbing. I have to admit; this was so terrifying. If it wasn't for me, Brandon would've killed that poor innocent guy.

"W-why?" I said my breathe hitching as it caught up in my throat. "Wh-what money?" I asked. I coughed my throat suddenly dry. "What money?" I whispered, slightly louder.

"It nothing." He replied.

"So you were about to kill a guy for no reason." I asked sarcastically. I stared at him with cold bare eyes waiting for my answer. I coughed before asking once again. "What money?" I spoke with confidence. "Brandon." I said calmly. "What money were you talking about?"

"He owes me money." Brandon said quietly. I wanted to ask why, but didn't know if I was going above the friendship limit. Yes, I made that up. I don't a friendship limit exists, yep sometimes I make up the weirdest thing. Okay back to whatever we were discussing.

"Okay." I said, I looked at him practically signaling that I wanted more information, but not currently at the moment. I looked at him for a second before breaking out of his grip as I turned around and headed upstairs. A hand, Brandon's hand grabbed my wrist and made me turn around so I was looking back at him. "Let me go." My voice came out deeper and more huskily. Damn, how being sick had so many side effects. I took his hand and removed it from my hand and marched upstairs into my room.

Later that night, Ms. Meyers cooked an amazing dinner which she served me in bed. I know! Dinner in bed. It's usually breakfast in bed. I'm so lucky! Like I had asked for, dinner was indeed special, but everything was different. My mind raced with so many questions, that I still didn't yet have the answers to. Answers are needed by everything, it's like a health support in a game. You can survive with the use of answers, and currently at the moment, I was dying.

Knock knock! I heard on my door, as I stood up and walked over to my door. I yanked it open with a little bit of excitement more that needed, as I was face to face with Brandon who was staring deeply and strangely at me. "Can I come in?" He asked.

"I suppose." I stated. "What do you want?" I questioned. "I don't want to talk to you. And you understand that don't you."

"Just hear me out please sweet cake."