PROLOGUE

"Why are you doing this, Kayin?Is it because of what I did to you before?" He ask like there was a burden in his chest that he wants to let go. I stared at him full of hatred like I didn't get intimidated by his gaze.

"That's none of your business, and I'm not doing this for you Gab, I'm doing this for myself." I said in my usual bitch tone, I am like this since then, since the day he broke my heart just for his dirty games.

"How is it for yourself, Kayin?You are hurting innocen--" I cut him off.

"Innocent? There's no such innocent person who would hurt another innocent girl for fun, for their own happiness!You call that innocent, Gab?How lame you are," I rolled my eyes and look away, sobrang bigat ng dibdib ko, feeling ko kaunti nalang sasabog na ako.

"Cause you're thinking that way, Kay! I told you, I have reasons!" He said in his trembling voice.He cupped his face and exaustion is visible in him.

"Fuck that reason. Murderers have always a reason just to deny the fact that they murder someone. All criminals makes up a reason just to deny the fact that they've hurt someone, tell me are you one of them?!" I shouted at his face. His eyes was tightly closed then he looked up in the dark sky where stars are visible and the moon was in a full moon.

"Kay...wake up! Stop this shit, go back to your oldself, I miss that old Kayin, I miss you."Tears escaped from his sad blue eyes.

"Well that Kayin will never comeback anymore.She didn't missed you at all cause she's dead and you know who killed that innocent girl? Ask yourself,you jerk!" I seriously said before turning my back to walk away from him and to not let myself run to him, not to make myself fool again. I've had enough.

I just take a few step when he said something that somehow breaks my heart.'Please, stop Gabriel...'

"I'm hurt, Kayin. You've hurt me big time." He said full of sadness, I closed my eyes to stop my tears from falling as I closed my heart to stop falling for him again.

"My pleasure, cause the feeling is mutual. I hope you felt the pain you've caused me." I lastly said before continuing my steps away from him...not planning to comeback.