Ch.20 what you know.

Harry's P.O.V.

"I've been trying to get Mr. tomlinson for years." the tall man that stood next josh says his accent sounded slightly foreign.

"so what does that have to do with us." Zayn snaps suprising me.

"Zayn he's here to help." Liam says seemingly annoyed at his attitude.

"Raymond huh.... where'd you think of that name." Zayn says shaking his head.

"Zayn stop." I whisper in his ear.

"No why don't you tell these people your real name." Zayn almost shouts startling my mother.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Raymond says through his teeth.

"why do you always have a problem with someone" josh says rubbing his fore head.

"you don't know me." Raymond says with worry in his eyes but there was a look of warning.

"why in the hell did you decide to show up now." zayn says pushing past Liam and walking outside.

Raymond follows him and I walk to do the same but  josh stops me.

"I don't know what the hell is going on but we need raymonds help so let them work this out." he says this with seriousness in his voice so I just take a step back.

"wow this really is a lot to deal with I feel for you " Gemma says, catching Josh's attention.

He looks at her and she smiles batting her eyes in a flirtacious way.

josh bites his lip and winks at her I elbow him in the chest making him grunt in annoyance.

hey she may be my older sister but it doesn't mean I don't feel protective over her.

"are you guys staying for dinner?" my mom asked.

"Yeah." josh says before anyone could take anything into consideration.

soon enough, Zayn storms in Raymond behind him with a relieved look on his face.

what the hell is going on.

"my mums cooking dinner." I say as Zayn walks straight past me like I wasn't there.

I follow him I don't care whats going on... we just fixed our relationship I'm not letting it get ruined this fast.

he ends up walking to my old bedroom.

"ok zayn what's going on." he shrugs.

"we shouldn't keep things from each other." I say walking over to him and grip his wrist.

"I'm not keeping anything from you." he says looking at his shoes.

" Zayn we need to trust each other." I say kissing his cheek.

"its not you that I don't trust." he says looking at me as if he thought he offended me.

"Then tell me what's wrong." I say looking into his eyes hoping it would be enough to convince him but I saw it in his eyes.

"look Harry now is not the time." he says and I was about to push it some more but I heard my mother.

"dinners ready!" she yells in a sing song voice which would embarrass anyone.

but I didn't care because zayn cracked a smile clearly amused by my red cheeks.

"let's go eat." he says kissing my lips and then grabbing my hand.

We arrive to the dining room and the image I saw was full of different emotions.

my mom was dishing out food which sent warmth  throughout me making me feel calm.