Ch. 29. Platinum Bougatti

Niall's P.O.V.

5 days until wedding

Harrys being a proper knob and I'd think if I didn't know how innocently naive he is I probably would've punched him.

Pretty much all of my memory has came back now and, there is a lot of confronting i have to do. There's Louis, There's Zayn and then there's Liam...

"hey, Louis I need to talk to you." I say as I enter his office there's still a sore point between me and him not just because he shot me but also because he refused to let me leave and be a part of key west.

"yeah what's up mate." he says as he puts down what looked like some paper work.

"I'm not going to sugar coat it you shot me." I say sitting in the leather chair that mirrored his across from the desk.

"Very true but i'll have you know I was going through a hard time." he says sighing.

"Yeah, well I hate to break it to you... but you don't shoot people when your going through hard times." I say rolling my eyes.

he chuckles showing his freshly bleached teeth.

" maybe in a perfect world niall... but uh you forgot this is not a perfect world..its my world." he says lifting his hands in the air with a wicked smile on his face.

" look Louis all I'm asking for is a apology." I say trying to contain my anger.

" you know what i'll apologize..." he says surprisingly.

" I was wrong for taking so long to do it." he says his face turning serious.

I shake my head in disbelief how can a human be so cruel.

" what's your problem." I ask.

" let's, see Zayns out of the picture I'm marrying the love of my life in 5 days Hm I don't believe I have a problem......oh yeah there is one thing my tux needs to be picked up from the bridal shop. go pick it up.. have Liam tag along I need some alone time with the fiance." he says dismissing me.

"I'm not your bitch." I say shaking my head.

" Niall, we don't want another visit to the hospital so I suggest you just leave." he says his eyes glaring into mine.

"look , were not done talking about this." I say getting up but  the lack of the words told me he just ignored my last statement.

my heart beat immediately rose when it came to me that I have to confront Liam In about 10 seconds.

I was walking around the corner when I was met by liams head connecting to mine.

"ow, damn your heads hard Niall." liam says groaning in pain.

I instantly freeze up my face turning red in embarrassment. and I was so nervous I felt like I was going to puke.

I just feel so nervous I don't understand how I can steal from top notch banks without the slightest bit of doubt, but I can't tell liam I love him.

"sorry Li." I say finally gaining the confidence as I get up and reach for his hand.

he takes it and I lift him from the ground.

"its been a while since you called me that." liam says smiling as he brushes off his tan chinos that he had paired up with a creme vest.

"uh yeah." I say looking at my hands trying to hide my red cheeks.

"you're blushing?" he says slash asked.

"um Louis wants us to go pick up his tux from the shop."  I respond staying away from eye contact.